agent_lead

headed out to eloy today for my first visit

cant wait to get out there and have some warmer days..its been brutal in the ny/nj area the last few days

lotsa jumps and lotsa tunnel time with losta coaching and losta learning

going with 7 of my friends from sk jersey shore...should be a good goddam time...

hopefully get alot of great video out there too...ill edit it all together and post it up on skydivemovies.com

oh well im headed out to the airport now....

have a nice week!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Ill have my A within the first 2 hours of jumping...see u there....ill be the one with the butt ugly grey and pink vector1 container...in the grey and green jumpsuit...who answers to lead....

See u there sir.....

Well I'm here and posting on my tmobile sidekick...everyone in this bunkhouse is snoring...I swear its like they are all talking to each other in a langue I can't understand...

Lol

But really tho...this place is amazing.....I never wanna leave....I got my A within the first 3 jumps and since then I've done 12 total in 2 days....15 mins of tunnel time earlier tonight...balloon jump tommorrow..finally got a jump out of a skyvan...awesome....

I called my job and told them I was never coming back to work....then I realized the only reason I'm able to be there is due to work...needless to say...I quickly retracted that statement....

The people here are nice...from all over the worl...I'm like a kid in a candy store I tell ya....coaching is top notch...big ups to jeffro and the flight club...

Have 4 more full days of jumping...I met chuteem while he was here...wassup my man..nice to meet ya.....shame we didn't get a jump in...next time next time.....

Anyways I'm passin out...the snores are putting me into a psychadelic trance of sorts...

Ill check back in if anyone cares tommorrow....

hopefully you remembered your tinactin if you are showering :-P

not that they dont keep it clean ms barnhouse its just that the desert fungus attacks us east coasters so much quicker....

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

But really tho...this place is amazing.....I never wanna leave....I got my A within the first 3 jumps and since then I've done 12 total in 2 days....15 mins of tunnel time earlier tonight...balloon jump tommorrow..finally got a jump out of a skyvan...awesome....
-----------------------------------------------------

That's excellent.

Glad you're having a good time. Sounds like eloy is an awesome dz. Me and a friend will be there at the end of March for a few days for the first time. Cant wait!!

We probably wont want to leave iether. (Except we'll be coming all the way from South Africa).