jumpfa

suggestions for a good exit??

hey,
i know this seems like a stupid question but would appreciate the input.
soon my dad and my boyfriend are doing tandems and both are getting filmed. i want to be able to get my exits on both DVDs and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for some cool exits which will look good on camera?
mind u, ive only done 26 jumps so far so im not quite ready for any thing too complicated..
just something different to the good old strut hang or a basic dive out..
thanks guys
cheers B|

If they are thinking of this as a once off experience, another option may be to put it off until you have enough jumps/skill to go out after one of them and dock on the passenger. See what your TMs/CI have to say on the subject.

If not and you have to go solo, I loved the whole hang off the wing strut with legs flapping in the wind type exit. Obviously no hand signs or camera geekingB|B|

I love maintaining eye contact with a tandem student as i just casually fall backwards off the step (Porter) The expression on their faces is always the same.Sometimes the chics scream when they see you go down that hill.
When i look out the door and watch someone go it does something to me.Gone in the blink of an eye.
Awesome sight,still is,always will be.
Fly Like Zie Eagle, Not Like Zie Chicken !
Good advice from an instructor I know.