freeflyit

Some dropzones suck

Plus, i am a real skydiver. I put it on the line and take it to the max everytime. You're just another one of those stuck up people with a lot of jumps who think that anything a new guy says is irrelevant because you've seen it all and know it all right?

:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D

oh man, that' funny!

sorry man, but holy crap that was funny!

You're not alone. :D
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

You can play ur maturity card all u want. And man, if you think I'm spoiled you're sadly mistaken, I earned everything I've got in this sport through ohnest work. You are calling me a whiney brat when all i wanted to do was make a jump on the nicest day. And yo if you find it a waste of time then stop typing.It's funny cuz u think that I think that skydiving and the world revolves around me like u said earlier. It doesn't revolve around u ither.

Plus, i am a real skydiver. I put it on the line and take it to the max everytime.

What the fuck does that mean? Who are you? Scott Lutz?

Scratch head, Scratch Butt, Scratch head, Scratch Butt, KISS (keep it simple stupid to self)[:/]:)
I'm going to take a WAG (wild ass guess) that we may be having a problem understanding freeflyits use of the English language.

No Offense freefly I can barely speak one language (english:o) But I'm guessing that you speak more than one language and english isn't the one you grew up with.:)

Could you explain exactly what you mean by " i am a real skydiver. I put it on the line and take it to the max everytime"

R.I.P.

Let me say it again,, I take it to the max everytime. ***

you are providing endless amounts of entertainment right now...
if you dont know when to back off you will be injured or dead soon. Just try not to take any of my friends with you.... ok?

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Give the kid a break. He is trying to dig himself a hole and now standing up for himself. He is not abusing anyone, he is just new to the sport and over excited. All the guys here that post here all the time dont need to react if they dont agree. He took back what he said that wrong about the old timers in the sport.

He takes every jump to the max.... So what?? we all did (at least we thought we did) back at those jump numbers. Welcome the kid to the forums, explain and teach him how things workd. You all have him on his back foot and he is just defending his excitement.
We need more of it in the sport and we need more students, we all learn as we go but dont rip him a new one cause he is excited. I never heard him moan just a bit over excited and maybe wanted to sound cool in his first posts. So what?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Agreed, he is obviously very excited about the sport.

but bitching about not getting to jump because he didnt get there early enough to get in on a load before the staff and upjumpers were tired/done was in poor taste.

Telling another jumper who may (or may not) have been twisting his tail a bit to "fuck off" is an excessive response to say the least.

I hope the way he began this thread isnt the tone of his future posts cause if he tones the attitude down but retains the positive excitement he obviously has, he could be an asset to the sport.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

You can play ur maturity card all u want. And man, if you think I'm spoiled you're sadly mistaken, I earned everything I've got in this sport through ohnest work. You are calling me a whiney brat when all i wanted to do was make a jump on the nicest day. And yo if you find it a waste of time then stop typing.It's funny cuz u think that I think that skydiving and the world revolves around me like u said earlier. It doesn't revolve around u ither.

You do realize that you are not doing a very good job of changing my mind? You need to back off a bit and learn to chill.

You might want to give this a try.:)
http://www.helpself.com/control.htm

Have a nice day now.:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

So youre saying that everything negative I said was wrong to say it but when the other people say it it's ok? Sorry I just don't see this logic. And yeah, you know I am a little upset aboutr not jumping that day because I did call ahead and it was only like 4 in the afternoon.

Last time that I took load one, I threw my reserve..... so, I'm not in any hurry to do that again.

LOL. Last time I took load one I femured inB|[:/]:Phell w/ being the wind dummy
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Why are you telling me to chill? You are the one who strted the attack on me by calling me a spoiled whiney brat who thinks the world revolves around him.

First, I'd like to thank you for giving me the best laugh I've had in a couple of days!!

Now, to address your post.

You started the thread saying how you didn't get to jump, and saying that all the other jumpers aren't hard-core like you. Seeing as how you're defining "hard-core" as jumping from dawn to dusk...and seeing as how you didn't show until 4pm... guess you're not as hard-core, billy-badass as you seem to think you are, hm?

Seems like a whine-fest to me.... and, as you can see, I'm *not* "one of the jumpers with thousands of jumps trying to stifle your free speech"...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Why are you telling me to chill?

you made 3 postings in the middle of the night (or crack of dawn, depending on your time zone). You do need to chill a bit.

On the plus side, sounds like you were in good shape to make load 1 today, and to get your 100th. Tthen you qualify as a REAL (tm) to the max skydiver.

That's not what I said at all. I never said I didn't get to jump,,I never said I was hardcore or that other jumpers wern't hardcore like me. I said that I couldn't believe that there was 20 jumpers in the middle of a beutiful afternoon who didn't want to jump.I said that I basically put my best into skydiving. You assumed all this. And if I made you laugh good, cuz u make me laugh. And man, you are a chump for insulting me. Plus this is unrelated and am not putting any bias in but I'm just wondering how you managed to be in the sport for 12 years and make 32 jumps?

Yea actually I just got back. It was a sweet hundredth, video and everything. I wanted to do a mr.bill but I couldn't wait that long for the mantas to be available as my ride had to leave so I did one of those jumps where I tried to stand under a belly..and then sit. It was cool. What a beautiful day too. So just cuz I made postings that early doesn't mean anything. And you can make fun all you want from what i said about taking it to the max..it really doesn't bother me, if you think it's funny you are more then welcome to laugh, but it's true.