hjumper33

Aerodyne Demo Program

Anyone demo an aerodyne product using their website submission. I have tried a few times with no results. Currently demoing a sabre2 150 from PD and their customer service (Kim) is impressing me a lot. Anyone have a similar situation, id like to try a pilot before I buy a new main.

Yes, I have been demoing canopies from both companies. I tried the website, however it sucked! Just call them, I forget the ladys name (Susan or Michelle ???), but here is the # 813-891-6300. I have to say that I am far more impressed with PD, Kim specifically. She seems more focused on helping me find the right canopy for me, whereas Aerodyne seems only interested in selling me a canopy. I have demoed 2 Pilot 132 and really enjoyed them both. I just got a Sabre 2 150 and will be jumping that this weekend. What are your thoughts on the Sabre 2?
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Currently demoing a sabre2 150 from PD and their customer service (Kim) is impressing me a lot.

I don't have any experience with Aerodyne's program, but working with PD on the few demo canopies I've received has been great. They continue to impress me everytime I deal with them.

Aerodyne has a very comprehensive demo program, and will be happy to send any jumper the canopy of their choice - Sorry Aerodyne Only ;)

You can contact us directly from the information on our website or call our office at 1 813 891 6300 and ask for Sandy Kimball, she will have you in a demo Aerodyne canopy as soon as possible.

Please feeel free to contact me directly if you have any further queries on our range of canopies, reserves and container.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Sales Representative
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
Mobile: 1 813 841 2149
[email protected]
www.flyaerodyne.com

Well, I have the pleasure of working with Kim (who runs PD's demo program) and she continues to impress me.

She really cares about her customers and often goes out of her way to make sure she is matching jumpers up with the right canopy.
Just make sure to be nice to the demos - or risk the wrath of the demo queen :P
Blue Skies Magazine

I have to offer my .02

About 1 year ago I tried canopies from both PD & Aerodyne. Service from both was top knotch. Kim (PD) & Sandy (Aerodyne) went out of there way to accomodate me.

I decided on a Pilot & ordered it, with the usual lead time of 6 weeks. There was a boogie coming up in a few weeks after I ordered it & Sandy sent demo for me to use. Thanksgiving I went to Z-Hills, she let me demo another.My new canopy arrived with the wrong colors...nobodies fault just a mis understaning in the translation of the order. Sandy offered to reorder with the correct colors, then again another 6-week wait. In February I had a trip planned to Eloy, another demo was sent out for me. March I was back at Z-Hills & my new canopy was delivered to the DZ. I'm pleased with the service...& because of the service I did get, when I was ready to purchase a new container, I bought an Icon....

Give Sandy a call...she'll take care of you!

Manufacturer battle.... to the death. ;)B|

Nah, they'd probably sleep with each other instead.:P

At the winded out Friday of the Byron Boogie last year, after giving canopy control seminars, Vladi and Aubrey ran off to San Fran for a romantic lunch/dinner together but were back by late evening.:P