mjosparky

BillVon

Yes, but when people say they 'owe an apology', that is all they are doing admitting that they owe an apology. To apologise you need to say the words 'I am sorry" or at least say, "i Apologise".

I could say i Owe VISA money but that does not pay them back even though i have admitted i owe them money.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I recently had my eyes opened about a few things and feel I owe an apology to BillVon for some of my uncalled for posts.

Michael Owens (aka Sparky)

As always, you rock, Sparky.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

can u at least tell us what u said wrong

What purpose would that serve? That's airing an issue twice, and he's already apologizing for the first time it was aired. Nuff said.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I recently had my eyes opened about a few things and feel I owe an apology to BillVon for some of my uncalled for posts.

BS Mike.....

Lots of your recent 'uncalled for' posts actually have a truth behind them, even if it's not the same as you may have suspected.
Bill does not know everything. Neither do i, but those 'uncalled for' posts did actually make sense (if you knew the context)

About the only uncalled for posts that you make, are those annoying 'Fill out your profile' posts. Who cares?!?!?

What Profile Police badge number do you have anyway?

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

very cool, just missing the apology you know the words like... "I'm sorry".

You seem to be the only one that missed it.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

BS Mike.....

Lots of your recent 'uncalled for' posts actually have a truth behind them, even if it's not the same as you may have suspected.
Bill does not know everything. Neither do i, but those 'uncalled for' posts did actually make sense (if you knew the context)

About the only uncalled for posts that you make, are those annoying 'Fill out your profile' posts. Who cares?!?!?

That doesn't mean he can't apologize and it isn't appropriate to do so. When I see someone here walk on water without wearing a rig, then I'll tell them they never have to apologize for anything. Until then, it wouldn't hurt any of us to apologize DAILY for whatever any of us may have done.

BS Mike.....

That doesn't mean he can't apologize and it isn't appropriate to do so. When I see someone here walk on water without wearing a rig, then I'll tell them they never have to apologize for anything. Until then, it wouldn't hurt any of us to apologize DAILY for whatever any of us may have done.

Why would someone need a rig to walk on water anyhow? you would think if someone could walk on water they would not exactly be walking around with a parachute on??

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, I have no idea what that's about, nor do I have to know, really, but a person publicly saying this deserves respect! 'Nuff said...

Why would someone need a rig to walk on water anyhow? you would think if someone could walk on water they would not exactly be walking around with a parachute on??

Uhh... Pond swoop? :P :)
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

to be able to tell how big of an apology is owed, and for the laughs

I didn’t post it for your laughs.

Since when does that stop the peanut gallery:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?