virgin-burner

how many people jump at your DZ?

now that i officially got into skydiving, i wonder how many people jump regularly at your DZ? most of the members here being american, and since americans like most things bigger than the typical european, i wonder how many people jump at your DZ..

at mine, there are 150 members enlisted, half of them jump regularly.. but there are also plenty of tandems and quite a couple of first-jumpers that just do this one jump. those are not counted..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

At my home dz (before I left last september) their were about.....maybe 10 semi regulars. It is a very small dz. From what I hear they have picked up buisness and now have about 6 or 7 more regulars. I remember some days I would sit around all day saturday or sunday hoping a few people would show up so we could get a few loads up. Sometimes the dzo would throw me a bone and we would go up with just him one of the other staff and me. Its a great little dz. I'll be sad when I get out of the army and move away. Hopefully i'll at least be able to show up during the summer for their beach party B|

I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Not enough for my taste? I just want to jump my ass off with a ton of different people.

We are the only drop zone in CT where you can get a jump any day of the week. We also have awesome prices on hop and pops that the turbine dz's can't touch. 10 dollars on wednesdays!

I don't expect every one to come running from their turbine DZ's, but it would be cool to see more people from the area during the week.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P