How Many Cases of Beer Do I Owe?

- 500th jump

- 'D' license requirements met on landing

- Landing in the 'D' license area for the first time

Should I buy more beer?

Yes! You should buy MORE beer!!

You owe 4 cases of beer!!

Beer Math 101 : Review

500th jump = 1 Case of Beer + 'D' license requirements met on landing = 1 Case of Beer + Landing in the 'D' license area for the first time = 1 Case of Beer + 1 penalty Case of Beer assessed for a each backlog of 3 cases owed

Thus...

You owe 4 Cases of Beer!!

QED

:P

:| Man... the rules in California are tough. I thought it was supposed to be a very easy-going, carefree sort of state. :|

And Chambersburg gets away with a lot! :D

I'm glad I live in Virginia. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Chambersburg doesn't get away with much... that fridge is almost always overflowing and the beer board full of names. I am the beer nazi and do my job well B|

Yes, I can attest to the fact that the fridges at Chambersburg are overflowing. When I was there for the Pelthead Boogie, I had to take my case in my cooler out to the landing area at sunset to get rid of it. :D:D:D I've never seen so many smiling faces. :)
ones? -- Monday.

:| Man... the rules in California are tough. I thought it was supposed to be a very easy-going, carefree sort of state. :|

Yes, those are Desert California Beer Rules... yes, remember, most of California DOES NOT consist of the Liberal, Tree-Huggin', Commie, soon-to-be Hillary Votin' bunch from L.A., San Fan & Sacramento... here in the Mojave Desert we vote Republican, drive big SUVs, Own Guns, like skydiver chicks with big-boobs that dirt-dive in their undies and take our Beer Rules Very Seriously!!!

:D

;)

:)

Yes, those are Desert California Beer Rules... yes, remember, most of California DOES NOT consist of the Liberal, Tree-Huggin', Commie, soon-to-be Hillary Votin' bunch from L.A., San Fan & Sacramento... here in the Mojave Desert we vote Republican, drive big SUVs, Own Guns, like skydiver chicks with big-boobs that dirt-dive in their undies and take our Beer Rules Very Seriously!!!

:D

;)

I movin' WEST! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

As beer officier...

You owe one case for the 500th jump.

Once your D license application is processed and the number is issued, you will owe another case. You are D license qualified until the app is processed and number (with lots of zeros) is actually issued.

It's technically the D license qualified landing area so nothing is owed for that.

YAY Jennifer!

Woo Hoo!!! A technical answer I can live with from a woman who knows!!! ;)

I'll be totin' my ice-cold case of beer the next time I come out to Orange after getting my shiny new card in the mail. :D:D:D

What's your favorite brand? :)

ones? -- Monday.

- 500th jump

Should I buy more beer?

500th jump = 1 Case of Beer + 'D' license requirements met on landing = 1 Case of Beer + Landing in the 'D' license area for the first time = 1 Case of Beer + 1 penalty Case of Beer assessed for a each backlog of 3 cases owed

Thus...

QED

Bullshit, the beer regs state that if infringments occur on one jump ONLY one casei owed.

ONE CASE Jen
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

- 500th jump

Should I buy more beer?

Thus...

QED

Bullshit, the beer regs state that if infringments occur on one jump ONLY one casei owed.

ONE CASE Jen

Fun Sponge!