kkeenan

Inside the CRW Big-Way

Most of the CRWDogs have seen this photo, but I thought it would be of general interest to other skydivers. Here's an interesting perspective on the recent CRW 100-Way built in Florida a couple weeks ago. As you can see, there are a lot of lines, fabric, and people all tied together. Most of the folks look pretty relaxed, which belies the high pucker factor of a dive like this.:S

Kevin K.

Two words

FUCK THAT :P

And I thought being on the South Carolina state record 30 way diamond was the shit, and then you see this 100 way. Damn... :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think it's possible to do it by uploading a .htaccess file. Should be just a text file that says:

AddType video/x-ms-wmv wmv

Upload to that /2007/ directory. But if you already have one there (it might not even be visible to you), this might overwrite it.

You will probably need to rename it after uploading... call it htaccess.txt then rename it to .htaccess on the server. In theory, it won't let you rename it if the file already exists.

Anyone know more about adding a MIME type with htaccess?

EDIT: It probably already works fine for anyone using internet explorer... which makes up about 63% of the visitors to my site.

Dave

Here's an interesting perspective on the recent CRW 100-Way built in Florida a couple weeks ago.

Looks like someone is geeking! Second row down, second person in. So, CRW dogs aren't so different! :P

Nice job Kevin (and everyone else involved)
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live