ZigZagMarquis

Cal City Otter at FreeFallExpress, MO

I will have to head up there sometime this season to see Van.

Half of my jumps have been out of "white plane" when it was flying at Danielson. Great plane, great pilot.

Too bad you never got to jump out of "brown plane" that was a cushy ride to alt, satalite radio and all! :ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Not to burst anyone's bubble but we made a new Missouri women's state record on Satuday at Bowling Green, MO with eight ladies. We did it on the first attempt followed by a round. It was a success and I think we have some good talent and can do even better with what we have as far as adding lots more points or making it bigger.

My suggestion is for us to add more ladies slowly and try to get everyone involved. One of the 6 ladies on the 6 way, Ashley Kassler was on the 8 way; we need to get the other five of you who were on there, take Ashley off the skydive to shoot video and make it a 12 Way. I can see that as being a very attainable goal.

Then we will have a ladies 12 way with a female videographer. We could eventually work our way up to a 20 Way.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

...I am depressed. Cal-City was my start in this awesome sport. Van Sr. closed down just after I got comfortable. You guys take care of those planes. Good ol' #14. Have fun guys. I am about to cry. I know, I'm a bitch, but I cant wait to see it again. I will even travel to jump her again. An end of an era...