npgraphicdesign

Got my A!

Finally got my A license. I've been out at Lake Elsinore since last Thursday, and yesterday I did my check dive and got my license. Although the check dive wasn't as great as I hoped (nerves ;)) the exit and landing were pretty good. I'm psyched beyond belief and looking forward to the learning that begins with the A license. Have done 15 jumps in 9 days, and still have all day today and tomorrow.

Yeah baaaabbbby!!! B|

Finally got my A license. I've been out at Lake Elsinore since last Thursday, and yesterday I did my check dive and got my license. Although the check dive wasn't as great as I hoped (nerves ;)) the exit and landing were pretty good. I'm psyched beyond belief and looking forward to the learning that begins with the A license. Have done 15 jumps in 9 days, and still have all day today and tomorrow.

Yeah baaaabbbby!!! B|

So you wanted it bad enough. ;)
Way cool. Congratulations.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Congrats! But you are aware that a CA skydiving license isn't valid in CT, right? You'll need to take a check dive when you get back home. And lets just say the CT checkdive is a little more difficult.

Just kidding. Thank god we don't need to deal with teaching you anything anymore! :P

Now come back home and jump in the wonderful cold weather with us!

Dave

Yeah baaaabbbby!!! B|

So you wanted it bad enough. ;)
Way cool. Congratulations.

Oh yes. I definitely wanted it badly. :P As if you had to question that...B|

Congrats! But you are aware that a CA skydiving license isn't valid in CT, right? You'll need to take a check dive when you get back home. And lets just say the CT checkdive is a little more difficult.

Just kidding. Thank god we don't need to deal with teaching you anything anymore! :P

Now come back home and jump in the wonderful cold weather with us!

Dave

Now now Dave. Don't make me come back and do a coach jump with you...

CONGRATS! I am SOOOO jealous! But with -20 degree weather these days here, I have to wait to finish AFF in the spring.

You should be very proud of an accomplishment that only a fraction of the entire population will ever achieve!

Now the learning can REALLY begin!

Blue Skies, and Safe Landings Always -

SkyPainter - D1 here I come!
Live deliberately; Dare greatly; Land gently
SkyPainter
SOS 1304, POPS 10695, DS 118

Pay attention at the camp! I don't want you sucking when you get back! :P

So now you get the joy of trying to buy a rig, huh? While you're out there, see if you can find any leads. Don't need to buy, but you could at least get a look at what's available if you can find anything.

Dave

Congratulations!

Now, for 15 jumps in 9 days, I'm trying to fight the urge to say, "FUCK OFF!" ;)

(Weather sucks in the midwest - the last jump at my DZ was around Nov. 18th.)

Seriously, congrats!!!

Make that...24 jumps in 9 days. Well actually 7 days, because there were 2 days of down time. I had 2 five jump days, 1 six jump day, and the rest were spread out over a period of 4 windy days.

Still care to say fuck you? :P

Still care to say fuck you?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nah, I would never say that - it was "Fuck off."

I'll hopefully be posting similar numbers in another week or two, so feel free to let me have it then. ;)

Don't bring semantics into this insult exchange. :P

I won't be posting any numbers until late March.[:/] The guys here in CT jump year round. I'm not that insane...yet. :S

Hi np,
"Check Dive??" Sounds like a Private pilot's course!! Ah for the old daze, do 10 jumps and send off your forms and 2 boxtops to PCA and wala!! ya' get yer' A-license wings!! Congrats on the "A"!!!!! Did you buy BEER??? That's what it's really all about!! If yer' still at Elsinore tomorrow, take a moment and look around that valley... if it could only talk!! Look at the "slab" where the old hanger used to be, across the runway from it was the original "Ghetto", the dives, the partys, the 'Stumbles, the vibes... you skydive over hallowed ground!! Oh well it's a few daze later and yer' gone, but ...you'll be back.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Congratulations!

But, did you complete the beer section on your license progression card? This is improtant, like emergency procedures, there are beer procedures.

At Elsinore, looking at the aerial photo of the landing area is only part of what you need to know. They should have the Dairy clearly shown on the photo. This is so all students know where to buy beer. So in the event that you have a "Beer" event, you can quickly proceed to get the beer as if it is part of your muscle memory.

Also, students need to know what the local prefered beers are. You would have a problem if you went to Stater Brothers Market and bought the generic beer in the plain labeled cans. Pacifico and Corona works best at Elsinore. If you buy a few limes that helps.