pete683

mickey mouse feet under canopy

for some time now, i have been having a problem with my feet during my canopy decent. simply put, they get huge. sometimes my feet get so big i can't even see the ground. this has led to many off dz landings. as soon as i land, my feet are all of a sudden back to normal. something i can't understand is how my shoes stretch that much and return without damage. if any one else has experienced mickey mouse feet under canopy please let me know how to prevent it. thanks.

It's just the perspective of your feet being so close, while the ground is so far away. When you first open your canopy, your feet are big enough to cover a whole city block. Then as you descend, they shrink a little smaller to where you can stomp cars like Godzilla. As you are on final approach, they're barely big enough to squish whuffo spectators. And finally, as you arrive back home to mother earth, your feet are normal once again, capable of squashing only bugs, as usual.

"one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small, and the one that mother gives you don't do anything at all, go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall"

I don't want to here it if I got it wrong!>:( It was from memory.:P

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE