tkhayes

My Staff Rocks.....

in fact they rock so much, that I get to teach a ground school (first one in a couple years), basically let them run the DZ while I am tied up doing that, they get all the tandems done by 2pm, get all the AFFs in the air, allow me the time to take my para friend on his 23rd tandem, his girlfriend on her first, then get to the end of the day - shut the DZ down, and I still manage to get home at a decent hour (6:30pm), hang a ceiling fan, let the dogs out and cook some dinner before 9pm and enjoy a drink of really good scotch.

Everything was done and taken care of.

my staff rocks.

thank you all......

TK
Z-Hills

I concede that the staff does rock-but the culture that allows them to starts at the top. Don't short yourself-you run a top notch operation. Glad you got a chance to do some of the fun stuff.

+1. Z-Hills is still one of my favorite DZs, and it's easy to see that all the staff, from TK on down, contribute to making it what it is.
Signatures are the new black.

I concede that the staff does rock-but the culture that allows them to starts at the top. Don't short yourself-you run a top notch operation. Glad you got a chance to do some of the fun stuff.

I'll second that, TK.
You be da' man!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

in fact they rock so much, that I get to teach a ground school (first one in a couple years), basically let them run the DZ while I am tied up doing that, they get all the tandems done by 2pm, get all the AFFs in the air, allow me the time to take my para friend on his 23rd tandem, his girlfriend on her first, then get to the end of the day - shut the DZ down, and I still manage to get home at a decent hour (6:30pm), hang a ceiling fan, let the dogs out and cook some dinner before 9pm and enjoy a drink of really good scotch.

Everything was done and taken care of.

my staff rocks.

thank you all......

TK
Z-Hills

Well thanks for that, this post is in my name but we are (most of us) standing at the bar and we all thank you for that, very cool of you to post it.
So tomorrow, about the pay raises :)))))))
We all appreciate that you put that up, means a lot to us.
No names because We wold miss some one, and that would not be fair.

TK, You and Your Staff from Manifest to Nylon City, the Packers, to the Sunshine Factory on site and Paragone Rigging and all the riggers, do a lot behind the scenes and out of the lime light that make skydiving at Z-Hills mostly transparent to the skydivers. I know that many times you’all ( West Virginia expression from my roots) and the Staff will do things that many skydivers never see or hear about, but make their carefree day of jumping a pleasure.

Can't forget the Organizers either. They make the day for many skydivers like myself who sometines have a hard time finding some to jump with who won't laught at them!

"Little" things like refunding a load that must come down because of the weather are sincerely appreciated, but sometime easily forgotten.

Thanks to your staff and everyone who works at the "Hills" for making skydiving so much fun and friendly.
Dano