bbarnhouse

Skydiving Scammers Video KPHO Channel 5

That is an old clip, at least 14 months ago if not 16 months based on the people and facilities present in the clip.

Ok, yeah, I noticed it after I posted it, but I left it on because it shows what I have been pointing out that they are doing their scam in other venues than just Skydiving. Just food for thought.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Old news and not relavent or factual.

You are correct about that one being old news, but you are totally incorrect about it being not relevant or factual. That story may be oriented towards race car rides, but it bears total relevance to the 1 800 Skyride/Thrill Planet issues. And how can you assess that it is not factual? There's too many news reports out there and they are all the same, so I guess they are all "not factual" as well? It does not matter if they are selling a skydive or a race car ride, they are still scams and they are both sold by Cary. Jumpdude himself even stated that it was not a skydive, and explained the relevance as to why he posted it.
What about the Connecticut Story that Jan posted? Was it Not Factual either?
Your repetitive attempts to discredit everything that displays the Cary Scam is not doing anything but make you look like you are sadly misinformed about the company you are associated with or have real moral issues and don't care if someone gets screwed. I think you just don't care. Proove me wrong!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Old news and not relavent or factual.

Very relevant and factual. You are so funny when you try to defend these scumbags. I doubt you are going to convince anyone here otherwise.

The way you defend them makes it sound like you are on their payroll. If so, how much is your cut?

Another news story. Business as usual?

http://www.wcpo.com/mediacenter/[email protected]

edited; Forgot to make it a clicky!

After checking out that video again, I noticed that John Hart @ Start skydiving said he does not do business with Thrill Planet/Skyride, I may be wrong, but the one time I jumped there, I talked to a tandem customer who was handing a 1 800 Skyride Gift Certificate to Manifest. I later asked another jumper if they accept the Skyride GC's, he said "Yeah, they've been doing that for a while". I had actually forgot about it, but after receiving an email last night, it reminded me of that time, so I thought I would bring it up here. I'm not sure, so can anyone confirm this?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

After checking out that video again, I noticed that John Hart @ Start skydiving said he does not do business with Thrill Planet/Skyride, I may be wrong, but the one time I jumped there, I talked to a tandem customer who was handing a 1 800 Skyride Gift Certificate to Manifest. I later asked another jumper if they accept the Skyride GC's, he said "Yeah, they've been doing that for a while". I had actually forgot about it, but after receiving an email last night, it reminded me of that time, so I thought I would bring it up here. I'm not sure, so can anyone confirm this?

Yep! Confirmed! I just called up there and acted as a customer who is in town and has a sLyride GC and the guy who answered the phone said they do accept the GC's. He told me their operating hours and said just let him know when I want to schedule and they will be glad to get me set up.

Could they be considered as an accomplice to sLyride in the Eloy case?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I wonder if John had any idea that he was going to be branded a liar. Seems to me the news crew who did the story needs to do a follow-up. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

As I said earlier, I wonder if they can be considered as an accomplice?

I dunno... there are some DZs that really don't want to, but accept them anyway.

There was a thread on DZs that accept the GCs. I think it has a complete list, but it may not be current since the thread was locked a while ago.

This one: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3016304#3016304

Edited to link directly to the complete list post.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban