loudtom

Who the hell is mark shlatter and

why is he such a whiny ass?
Did anyone else get his rant about the military and Chris Needles and the board. I don't have any problem with people knocking glen and his cronies but the military...must be a dem...
lt
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

Here's the really short version:

He got kicked out of the USPA and made some serious threats to some of the people on the BOD (enough that they hired security for the meeting he was supposed to come to). He used to come on here and leave really incoherent rants, but I think he's been banned from here as well.

He got his hands on some e-mail list. I'm on the list too, but I'm not sure what list he got his hands on.

Its been discussed quite a bit in the past year, you'll find a couple of threads about it with greater detail.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

As Dave wrote plus; he has been ranting on facebook as well, his rants got so bad that a few even asked facebook to block him from using the service. I just dumped his as a friend as he wouldn't listen to any thing and decided to insult me personnaly and demean my Army carreer and my fellow Soldiers.

He no longer holds any "special" skills that only he can market for Demo's and when coupled with his current rants and tempertantrums he has started to see his livelyhood dwindle.

And apparently he has mental satbility issues.

I believe he bought the USPA PRO Rating holders list, with the idea he could convince all of us to pay him to do his dream demo of 500 people jumping at once (I think that would be a US first).

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I believe he bought the USPA PRO Rating holders list, with the idea he could convince all of us to pay him to do his dream demo of 500 people jumping at once (I think that would be a US first).

I don't have a USPA Pro Rating and he's sending to one of my newer e-mail addresses, so its not one of a few DZ lists I thought it could have been. I think he got his hands on a partial USPA membership list!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

>> I don't have any problem with people knocking glen and his cronies but the military...must be a dem...<<

I was with ya right up to the last part. And I won't sit still for it. I'm a former Marine and a life long democrat. You know the party that stands for freedom. It's the repubs that stick their noses into people's bedrooms, woman's wombs, and your phone and e-mail records. And the only party who ever had a frigging military deserter as President.

I served during the same years Bush did but didn't have a father who was a Governor so I was subject to the draft instead of getting a cushy Guard slot (where even there he jumped the line of men ahead of him.) And if you don't think bush went AWOL from the Texas guard in order to avoid the drug tests that began at that time, you have your head up your ass . . . and his Daddy fixed that too.

The really sad part is I wonder which Texas boy, also born in 1946, was the poor bastard that had to take bush's place in Vietnam.

So shut your god damn pie hole. Repubs don't fucking own patriotism. And there's a black wall in DC full of democrats who proved it . . .

NickD

So shut your god damn pie hole. Repubs don't fucking own patriotism. And there's a black wall in DC full of democrats who proved it . . .

Out of line and uncalled for Nick. Democrats also have their dirty little secrets. Remember Clinton. The names on the Wall are not Republicans, Democrats or any other political party. They were Americans. And you Nick of all people should know that.

Sparky
HM2 – 2nd. Batt. 3rd Marines. Northern I Corp – 1967/68

Edited to add: It is usually the Democrats that go after the Military.
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Out of line and uncalled for Nick.

No, actually, it wasn't. I don't have a problem with people slamming Democrats and liberals when the subject calls for it, and it's in-context. But all too often I see people on here take a cheap little shot like that just for the sake of getting in a bash. The OP's remark was fucking bullshit and had absolutely nothing to do with Schlatter's crazy shit. It offended me, too, when I read it. It was a cheap, childish shot, period.

And I say that as the son of a father who is both a proud ex-Marine NCO and a life-long Democrat. If anyone would accuse Dad of being unpatriotic or unsupportive of the military because he's a Democrat, he'd put them on the ground.

>> I don't have any problem with people knocking glen and his cronies but the military...must be a dem...<<

I was with ya right up to the last part. And I won't sit still for it. I'm a former Marine and a life long democrat. You know the party that stands for freedom. It's the repubs that stick their noses into people's bedrooms, woman's wombs, and your phone and e-mail records. And the only party who ever had a frigging military deserter as President.

I served during the same years Bush did but didn't have a father who was a Governor so I was subject to the draft instead of getting a cushy Guard slot (where even there he jumped the line of men ahead of him.) And if you don't think bush went AWOL from the Texas guard in order to avoid the drug tests that began at that time, you have your head up your ass . . . and his Daddy fixed that too.

The really sad part is I wonder which Texas boy, also born in 1946, was the poor bastard that had to take bush's place in Vietnam.

NickD

And this has what to do with this thead???

Oh, and the party system is slowly destroying this country. If someone thinks one is better then the other they are a moron.

No, actually, it wasn't.

Yes, actually it was. It is out of line and uncalled for to bring the 58,261 names on the Wall into a nothing thread about Mark Shlatter going wacko. As a Marine Nick should show more respect to those that gave all.

Sparky

No, actually, it wasn't.

Yes, actually it was. It is out of line and uncalled for to bring the 58,261 names on the Wall into a nothing thread about Mark Shlatter going wacko. As a Marine Nick should show more respect to those that gave all.

Sparky

Sorry, but I disagree. It was out of line and uncalled for the OP to insert a cheap and insulting shot at Democrats into a nothing thread about Mark Shlatter going wacko. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

I just dumped his as a friend as he wouldn't listen to any thing and decided to insult me personnaly and demean my Army carreer and my fellow Soldiers.

Did he refruse to listen or merely disagree with you?

He no longer holds any "special" skills that only he can market for Demo's and when coupled with his current rants and tempertantrums he has started to see his livelyhood dwindle.

And apparently he has mental satbility issues.

Sounds like you know the guy pretty well. No?

His speacialty was large flags and stadiums, he no longer can claim to be " the only one in the Nation" with that skill set.

As to the fb thing it was when he started to attack me individually as I was reaching out to him (and it was getting worse) that I deleted him.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

No, actually, it wasn't.

Sparky

Sorry, but I disagree. It was out of line and uncalled for the OP to insert a cheap and insulting shot at Democrats into a nothing thread about Mark Shlatter going wacko. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

And following one cheap shot with another does not make either one appropriate. Screw the Democrats and the Republicans, the men and women that came home in a box deserve better.

Sparky

I think I saw him near spaceland during the nationals handing out propaganda at the local chevron (I dont think hes allowed on the DZ). He had a motorbike on a trailer and his truck was all painted up with parachutes and stuff.

When I asked around everyone just told me he was a nutter.

I think thats the same guy.

following one cheap shot with another does not make either one appropriate.

And I don't believe the response was a cheap shot. You think it was; but I think it was an earned reproach that put the cheap shot into its perspective. We're not going to agree on this.

Yeah that was him.

He has really gone off the deep end and really needs professional help.

Isn't the deep end where we should all dive? Matt Kline says the nutter was sole owner of a skill set for a time.
True? What else does one dive for near that particular end?

If you resemble the remark about him bashing the military and you are a democrat I can understand you being upset. It is hard to face the truth. I bet you said only nice things about Republicans during the previous administration huh?
Democrats are the biggest bunch of hypocrits ever.
Now you take offense at such a little remark.
Who wants to freeze only military spending for the next three years. The Dem's....for christ sake...
lt
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

Yeah that was him.

Isn't the deep end where we should all dive? Matt Kline says the nutter was sole owner of a skill set for a time.

How you been Mark?;)You taken anybody's advise lately?
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Yeah that was him.

Mark,

The deep end refers to you finding a new low as yet unexplored by anyone else. You might want to reconsider your tactics.

I think I saw him near spaceland during the nationals handing out propaganda at the local chevron (I dont think hes allowed on the DZ). He had a motorbike on a trailer and his truck was all painted up with parachutes and stuff.

Saw the same guy also!

Don't go away mad....just go away!