jrjny

DZ with BEST Summer Weather

If you're in NY already, I'd say the Ranch. If you wanna see beautiful southern Texas, Spaceland is pretty HOT!!. ;)

Fixed it for you

Its also a great dz, those guys are always flying! (minus the occasional weather hold, which isnt usually that bad during summer months in Houston)

The indoor air conditioned packing room is a HUGE plus.

HUGE!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If you wanna see beautiful southern Texas, Spaceland is pretty cool. ;)

Cool is not the word coming to mind for Spaceland in the Summer.:P:P

To the OP, no guarantees of nice weather in the Pacific Northwest, but if it is sunny, you can't beat our weather in the summer. Our last two Leap for Lupus Boogies and Record Attempts in August have been pretty sodden affairs, though.[:/]:)

Perfect weather - moderate winds, low odds of rain, best odds for jump conditions really.

Eloy, AZ is one of the largest DZs in the world, with basically everything you could want (including a great wind tunnel), and lots and lots of loads, 7 days a week. Being in the AZ desert, it almost never rains there, so if you want to be almost certain of not getting rained out even a single day, Eloy's a good bet. Of course, during the summer the AZ desert is quite hot during the daytime.

One word, though - Eloy often hosts various big competitive events and team training (as well as some military training, too, AFAIK), etc., so you should call ahead and check on what's going on for the days/weeks you're thinking of going, and whether it may have any effect on what you plan to do once you get there.

Skydive San Diego, Perris and Lake Elsinore california.

I would say skydive san diego has the most predictable, tame and skydive friendly winds most of the time, and they are open 7 days a week, number of loads that go up depend on the number of jumpers that can fill the otter at least halfway and tandems of course.
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

Perfect weather - moderate winds, low odds of rain, best odds for jump conditions really.

Eloy, AZ is one of the largest DZs in the world, with basically everything you could want (including a great wind tunnel),

Except for pleasant 70-80 degree summer days as in California and air conditioning for the wind tunnel.

Eloy, AZ is one of the largest DZs in the world, with basically everything you could want (including a great wind tunnel),

Except for pleasant 70-80 degree summer days as in California and air conditioning for the wind tunnel.

Uh which DZ's in CA have that ( 70-80's) in summer:ph34r::ph34r: