mofo554

Ultimate Whuffo......

Perhaps she wants to skydive because as a child she was dropped several times. It is just a traumatic repressed memory. Too bad when they dropped her she didn't arch. Instead she went head down to the floor!!!!

Believe those who are seeking truth. Doubt those who find it. -Andre Gide

Now it's time she turns it from a dream to a reality...

Ok I gotta admit when I was a kid I jumped off the roof of my house holding on to a bedsheet for a parachute. The worse part is when that didn't work I tried a pillowcase. When my mom found out I was banned from watching anymore Evel Kinevel stunts and "thrillseekers" with Chuck Connors.[:/] But damn..I was like 7 years old.:D

Ok I gotta admit when I was a kid I jumped off the roof of my house holding on to a bedsheet for a parachute

You were probably not the only one to do this. When I was a kid, my obsession with parachutes was so obvious my father would warn me that I don't have a real canopy and shouldn't jump from high places every time he saw me running around with a bedsheet/plastic car cover/large umbrella...you get the picture:)

Hell at least you tried using something to slow you down. A friend and I used to play Army and jump off the roof and try and roll like they did on tv. We didn't have a clue how to do a true plf, but we thought we did. Luckly no broken bones from it!! What the hell were we thinking???

Believe those who are seeking truth. Doubt those who find it. -Andre Gide

I used to watch this show called the Greatest American Hero on Saturday mornings (anyone remember it?), and one day I got the piece of cardboard you find in the packaging of new shirts, tied a piece of string to it, put it round my neck, and hurled myself from the top of my climbing frame/jungle gym. Damn near broke my neck, couldn't walk properly for days:P

This username sucks, so I'm BBKid now instead. Replies, insults, sexual favours and death threats to be sent there from now on.

I used to use an old water hose and my brother and I built this contraption to reppel out of our backyar tree.. we didnt have a rope so we improvised...as far as the parachute thing.. guilty a suspected:) actually we jumped off the house so many time the neighborhood kids though it was some sort of a theme park.... until one of the did break thier leg.... trying to rollerblade from the apex and jump off with the garbage bag edition of a parachut:) a few of us actually felt bad after that one....we didnt know the kid would believe us that he would land softly:):):)
-yoshi

running around with a bedsheet/plastic car cover/large umbrella

Yep...did the umbrella thing too. Broke it and hid the thing. Of course the next time it rained mom was pissed that she couldn't find it. Garbage bags also... Made parachute army guys with plastic bread bags and the green army men. Geeezzz Fricking obsession or what.... I think I still owe my brother a case of Kool-aid.B|

"Life is an everyday battle at keeping death at a comfortable distance." - Mr. Evel Kinevel

Blue skies ladies and gents

Ed

Greatest american hero rocked! I only saw a handful of episodes because back then the parental units were big on either making the kids go to bed by 7:30 pm or lugging us all to "prayer meetings" where lifeless people sat around singing tunelessly about loving some savior staring at these lame little songbooks. somehow these people suffered from the delusion that they were alive....
I can't believe that chick is an adult. Displayed mentality looks like about age 10, maybe 12. Gimme a break. priorities in life include stars and glitter! GLITTER! She's proof some people are not adults by 18. Do you want to be in the air with someone so ditzy she might get distracted by admiring the nice sparkly 3-rings? oooh, stainless....Everyone else is visualizing the exit, going through the dive plan, plotting out a canopy flightpath based on observed winds, checking gear, practicing emergency moves, and she's sitting there thinking this plane would look so much nicer inside with a little elmers glue some glitter and a few paste-up stars. How about canopy piloting? I can see the thought train now: "ooh, look at all the pretty canopies! neon! pretty! hey, they're going away! shouldn't I try to land with them? How? hey theres water below me! help! shouldn't I pull these strings? when? oh look theres a nice truck wants to play with me...it must like me, it has stars on it...(THUD)" Take her for a tandem, give her a nice t-shirt bumper sticker and certificate, and let her fly once. she'll walk the earth the rest of her simple happy days (daze?) telling her friends all about how shes a skydiver for the rest of her oblivious life....never knowing she only has 25% of the mental processors required to get to... let alone survive the places times and situations depicted in the pretty pictures she loves. Welcome to the filter in the drain at the bottom of the gene pool. I think this chick is the result of the ubersheltered life I ranted about in the smoking and child abuse forum in talkback. ugh. what a waste.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I've got to admit I e-mailed her, saying that some friends of mine had a new hero, but she never replied. For all I know she was too shocked by the little voice saying "you've got mail" to ever read it!!!

The "there must be more than one plane" quote still gets me every time.:D

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

I've got to admit I e-mailed her, saying that some friends of mine had a new hero, but she never replied. For all I know she was too shocked by the little voice saying "you've got mail" to ever read it!!!

The "there must be more than one plane" quote still gets me every time.:D

where did you get her email at? Just curious...