crotalus01

how big a difference is a few inches?

just talked to PD after measuring my slider on my Sabre1 190... my current slider is 18"x27". PD recommends a slider of 23"x31" for my canopy. maybe thats why i got knocked senseless on my last opening...B|
of course my new slider wont be ready by this weekend :S

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

just talked to PD after measuring my slider on my Sabre1 190... my current slider is 18"x27". PD recommends a slider of 23"x31" for my canopy. maybe thats why i got knocked senseless on my last opening...B|
of course my new slider wont be ready by this weekend :S

I'm curious, why is your slider so much smaller than the recommended size to begin with. Is it not the original slider that came with the canopy?

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

I'm curious, why is your slider so much smaller than the recommended size to begin with. Is it not the original slider that came with the canopy?

To my knowledge, PD up'ed the size of the sliders on the original Sabre a few years after they were out. It may well be the original slider, but the specs have changed since.
Remster

its the original slider with a completely useless pocket sewn onto it to add 4 more inches. so the hell with that thing, i have a new one on order from PD. i sure hope it slows this thing down cause i dont have a spare 2K or so to spend on a new canopy...>:(

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

that depends on where these inches have to fit in...:$ whoa, wrong thread in wrong forum :)

i guess everyone knows what the answers would be if this one got moved to bonfire

as for your original question: i have no idea
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666