1SMART1

I have answers to ALL your ASC/SKYRIDE ??'s

who cares????

when was the last time anyone bothered or provoked you? Let it go already. You look insane. especially getting involved in peoples personal life.

you and your friends are internet stalkers and its creepy. I'm pretty sure everyone that was having fun with that site got bored with it a long time ago. too bad you are obsessed with those people. even unprovoked for years you are still harping on silly banter.
Just wierd!

then just delete your account...
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

then just delete your account...

Why do you think I quit Facebook in the first place?

So many people were asking to be my friend that I had no idea who they were. I ain't that naive. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good Job and thank you BV; the reason I don't come here as often or just lurk is because of the level of vitrol displayed.

Of course you applaud BV because your DZ was called out!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Good Job and thank you BV; the reason I don't come here as often or just lurk is because of the level of vitrol displayed.

(I thought I posted this earlier but I may have missed the post button)

Of course you would applaud BV since it was your DZ that got called out.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

I am just somebody who knows it all and I won't stop until justice is served to all who are involved in this scam.

Those people know who they are and know what they did/doing is wrong.

Actually. you're someone with limited grammar and writing skills, who has a bug up his ass. Your post is tedious beyond belief.

Simply put, this whole Skyride thing was past tedious two years ago. You clearly don't have any power to affect the outcomes of it, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting bandwidth here.

I have no dog in this fight, and I really don't care about SR one way or another. I will mention that in the 15 odd years I've worked at our drop zone, not one jumper has ever asked us to stop taking SR customers or expressed an opinion on them. It's only fait to assume that most jumpers don't really care that much as long as they are getting on planes.

I am just somebody who knows it all and I won't stop until justice is served to all who are involved in this scam.

Those people know who they are and know what they did/doing is wrong.

Actually. you're someone with limited grammar and writing skills, who has a bug up his ass. Your post is tedious beyond belief.

Simply put, this whole Skyride thing was past tedious two years ago. You clearly don't have any power to affect the outcomes of it, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting bandwidth here.

I have no dog in this fight, and I really don't care about SR one way or another. I will mention that in the 15 odd years I've worked at our drop zone, not one jumper has ever asked us to stop taking SR customers or expressed an opinion on them. It's only fait to assume that most jumpers don't really care that much as long as they are getting on planes.

Ok, with respect for your opinion that the Skyride issue is not a concern of your's, your friends and DZO, what would happen to your naive position on this issue if/when your DZO is charged as an accomplice of Skyride's business practices.
Aside that, is your DZO content with selling himself short by allowing Skyride to take a cut of his and his staff's hard work?

could care less about Skyride's past, present, or future activities.

...and therein lies the problem. ..sorry, dude...no sympathy here.

I don't know what is being said to warrant the disappearance of a few posts, but the fact remains - if you know the owner of the DZs is a dirty scheming shitbag raping customers across the country, but still jump at his DZs means you support his stupid crap.

I don't care how much you people try and deride me and my posts on here, you can't deny it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At least 3 recent, on topic posts were deleted from this thread... :|

Someone sent me the attachment and said it was one of the posts and another user posted something about Keith A.'s Dz at Waverly got called out in this thread and someone else replied to the post in the attachment. I didn't see either post, but got plenty of emails asking if I saw them. They must have been good though.:o
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

What cracks me up the most is, when i just saw this Post, right below it in Google ads was a link to AST....

I suppose it would since that's your home DZ.

Come on already, can't you guys play nice and just debate the Business' and its Owners/Managers?
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Ok, with respect for your opinion that the Skyride issue is not a concern of your's, your friends and DZO, what would happen to your naive position on this issue if/when your DZO is charged as an accomplice of Skyride's business practices.

a) He won't be. No drop zone is legally liable for anything Skyride does, at least not out here in CA. You need to do your homework a little.

b) Every person who work at our DZ is paid the same for everything. The DZO takes the hit on the lower rate for Skyride customers. The only reason I know who is a Skyride customer is because I do the booking.

It's nice of you to consider me naive, but I ran the largest drop in the world for a few years so I have a little insight into the business model. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not unsympathetic to your complaints. However, I do feel that this battle has been lost for some time. You can try to remove Skyride, but they have proof of concept.

Think of it this way. When file sharing started, they went after Napster, so peer to peer changed. Last month they shut down Limewire, which no-one has used in years. File sharing is with us now forever. The proof of concept is valid and the legal fight is about two years behind the actuality.

Think of Skyride as Napster. While you're wasting time on them, someone is developing something on from it that won't be as easy to tilt at.

Think of Skyride as Napster. While you're wasting time on them, someone is developing something on from it that won't be as easy to tilt at.

Doug Smith?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

And please don't take pictures of my posts again and repost without my permission.

**This is your warning, or you will be hearing from my beautiful lawyer.**

It's clear you haven't spoken to an attorney, beautiful or otherwise, about this subject. I'd advise you to speak to one who may enlighten you about rules related to this very topic - you have no ownership or privacy claim to a public post on Facebook. Ask anybody on this site about their privacy expectations and needs for permission to repost: www.lamebook.com

Indeed - I had no idea whose post it was. Now you've let us know it is yours.

Billy - if a beautiful lawyer send you a communication indicating potential action for this, let me know who that lawyer is. Then that lawyer's State Bar will be hearing from my ugly ass about issues with ethics and making threats of legal action without just cause.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I was just watching wheel of fortune(not a fan, it just happen to be on), and one of the prizes was a Sky Ride gift certificate.

Yeah, we were discussing that in the thread linked at the end of this post. How did they describe it? ie; did they describe it as a Skydive or any of several venues?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4001812;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I was just watching wheel of fortune(not a fan, it just happen to be on), and one of the prizes was a Sky Ride gift certificate.

Yeah, we were discussing that in the thread linked at the end of this post. How did they describe it? ie; did they describe it as a Skydive or any of several venues?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4001812;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

really they only showed her pick up the disc with the 1-800 sky ride on it. and flashed to a screen that i think showed hot air balloons. it wasnt mentioned after that.