xav

Video contest : movie to be seen !

Hi guys

Well, i dont do this usually but there is a jump suit for the winner of this little french video battle, and i d really love ot get it ! lol
( the one with the more "likes" next saturday wins !)

Please have a look and if you like, clik the "like" button on top left ( have to be connected on FB ) and share if you wanna do more :)

Thanks so much for your move if you do so
and enjoy :)

http://www.parawebzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=252:video-xavier&catid=8:dernieres-informations&Itemid=18

Hi guys

Well, i dont do this usually but there is a jump suit for the winner of this little french video battle, and i d really love ot get it ! lol
( the one with the more "likes" next saturday wins !)

Please have a look and if you like, clik the "like" button on top left ( have to be connected on FB ) and share if you wanna do more :)

Thanks so much for your move if you do so
and enjoy :)

http://www.parawebzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=252:video-xavier&catid=8:dernieres-informations&Itemid=18

2 years of skydiving, and yoru first and only post is asking for a hand out?:S

No Advertising
Advertising is forbidden in all forums except where noted. An ad is defined as “a service or product being offered for trade or sale”. It does not include events or seminars. However, information about events and seminars may only be posted in the Events & Places to Jump forum unless they are specific to a discipline in which case they may be posted to the relevant Skydiving Discipline forum. You will not advertise or solicit other members to buy, sell or peruse any products or services for that purpose through this discussion forum. In ALL our forums, chain letters and junk mail are strictly prohibited. The advertising policy covers all aspects of the forums including avatars and signatures. Use the Classifieds section for all advertising and see the Advertising pages for more information about how to advertise on Dropzone.com via banners, block ads or forum sponsorships.
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Ignore petejones
He's well known on this site for just that type of post.

Many many prople have been on here with exactly the same type of request as this.

Good luck with your video.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

I voted for ya...

Thought the video was pretty cool, a bit too much tracking for my taste tho. I like how you added the scenes with the figurines, cool idea. I might have to add that to one of my next videos. ;)

*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

yeah well learn to follow the rules

OK Dropkick

Which part of said rule is it you think has been contravened?

No Advertising
Advertising is forbidden in all forums except where noted. An ad is defined as “a service or product being offered for trade or sale”. It does not include events or seminars. However, information about events and seminars may only be posted in the Events & Places to Jump forum unless they are specific to a discipline in which case they may be posted to the relevant Skydiving Discipline forum. You will not advertise or solicit other members to buy, sell or peruse any products or services for that purpose through this discussion forum. In ALL our forums, chain letters and junk mail are strictly prohibited. The advertising policy covers all aspects of the forums including avatars and signatures. Use the Classifieds section for all advertising and see the Advertising pages for more information about how to advertise on Dropzone.com via banners, block ads or forum sponsorships.

The OP is not offering
- a service or product for trade or sale
- event or seminar for you to sign up for
- other members to buy, sell or peruse any products or services
- a chain letter or junk mail

Really mate get yourself a better attitude, are you this much of a dip in person? :S
You remind me of Frank Burns on M*A*S*H:D

Sorry Mods, Trying hard not to launch a PA, Just observing posts and making an observation.;)
Watch my video Fat Women

No Advertising

Pete, no matter how many times you stay in a Holiday inn, You are not a Mod, Get over yourself!:P:S:P:S

advertise or solicit other members to buy, sell or peruse any products or services

he is trying to persuade us to like something for him so he will win....

that is solicitation....
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Some folks are stupid.
Some are deliberatley obtuse.
Some have two dicks. (Can't get that stupid just pulling on one:D)

Some people seek attention and don't get it. So they do dumb things to make them selves a target, and get attention that way.

Some like role playing games, like dungeons and dragons, World of Warcarft, dzdotcom moderator.

Watch my video Fat Women

Some folks are stupid.
Some are deliberatley obtuse.
Some have two dicks. (Can't get that stupid just pulling on one:D)

Some people seek attention and don't get it. So they do dumb things to make them selves a target, and get attention that way.

Some like role playing games, like dungeons and dragons, World of Warcarft, dzdotcom moderator.

Pete didn't hear you. His mom called him upstairs to eat dinner.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

I had to do a double-take @3:06. Sure thought I saw something else at first. ;)

Nice video.

Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Hi guys

Skyrider : i have registered quite a time ago but i dont use forums usually, because you see so many stupids things written that most of the time it is useless, though i use it in case of need
I prefer staying outside compare to all the people living a office life, spending their whole damn sad day behind a computer, and on forums, sorry dude every body his own life (oh and yeah, usually forums are made to be helping people, and yes they often ask for something, thats the purpose, or may be you want me to stop by next time and just speak about how s my day ?!! )

Petejones, sorry for you, must be hard to be you everyday !

Mc Curley and the others, thanks for the '"like"
yes a lot of trakc, it only comes from the same boogie so yes we did quite a few ;)

I improve my editing for the day I am a skygod with nice footage lool

the one that is going to win is..... how can i say that...
anyway oupps no sollicitations we said !!

Hi guys

Skyrider : i have registered quite a time ago but i dont use forums usually, because you see so many stupids things written that most of the time it is useless, though i use it in case of need
I prefer staying outside compare to all the people living a office life, spending their whole damn sad day behind a computer, and on forums, sorry dude every body his own life (oh and yeah, usually forums are made to be helping people, and yes they often ask for something, thats the purpose, or may be you want me to stop by next time and just speak about how s my day ?!! )

Petejones, sorry for you, must be hard to be you everyday !

Mc Curley and the others, thanks for the '"like"
yes a lot of trakc, it only comes from the same boogie so yes we did quite a few ;)

I improve my editing for the day I am a skygod with nice footage lool

the one that is going to win is..... how can i say that...
anyway oupps no sollicitations we said !!

LOL, Unlike some that posted, I was just giving you shit, we get a lot of first time posters, that want a "vote" for this or that! Just strikes me funny, they only want "us" when we can help "them", they never offer help to others!

As you claim, you have read here for a while, yet there has never been one time you could have helped others? Seriously? :S[:/]

ok skyrider
concerning the help you right
but with so few jump, I keep my advice for myself
I spend more time on articles or other items than here, thought i spend some ..from time to time

yes I do help people, 2 person just left my home today, they spent a week here thanks to website but not this one

i prefer helping with actions, I leave the words for the Gods
forums are made for those who knows to help the one that doesnt know ! right ? i dont know much so...

ok skyrider
concerning the help you right
but with so few jump, I keep my advice for myself
I spend more time on articles or other items than here, thought i spend some ..from time to time

yes I do help people, 2 person just left my home today, they spent a week here thanks to website but not this one

i prefer helping with actions, I leave the words for the Gods
forums are made for those who knows to help the one that doesnt know ! right ? i dont know much so...

It's all good...Good luck with your vid!

nice PA against the mods :)

nice PA against mccurley :)
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Ok, it took me a while to figure out what +1 and OP and WTF and ROFLMAO and a host of others all mean. Well, I've known them for a while, didn't just sort it out recently. Actually, the +1 is new to me. But what's PA mean?

Ok, it took me a while to figure out what +1 and OP and WTF and ROFLMAO and a host of others all mean. Well, I've known them for a while, didn't just sort it out recently. Actually, the +1 is new to me. But what's PA mean?

Personal Attack...supposedly not allowed here..Depending on the color of certain things, you can get away with it!