pyromelon

members of this forum?

Well, just skim some threads and get an idea about how many different people are posting. There are going to be a bunch more lurking and staying out of the arguments.

Plus there's the "Who's Online" link along the top of the Forums section, to see how many at least have their browsers open to dz.com in general.

There is a members list but that's full of spam addresses too and people who aren't active.

Since I've seen that you are into smoke that could be used by skydivers:

The number of skydivers who use smoke is pretty small, but there have been some threads about smoke and smoke brackets over the years. I know, I've looked through them all. Finding good sources of smoke is always an issue.

A few years back someone else with a small smoke company came on here all enthusiastic with a new product, it got talked about for a while, skydivers were interested in testing it, but then the whole business quietly disappeared.

So if you are a new supplier of smoke, best of luck!

Try to avoid posts flogging a commercial product, but you are welcome to join in any threads about smoke and contribute your experience. There's some tolerance for announcing a new product for skydivers, but that's best done with a short description and a link to a web page, not some 'ad copy'. And it is always more acceptable when someone asks first for the information. Just my opinion.

(Or enter any other conversations relevant to this site, of course.)

How many members here? It seems quite large.

Who's online:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=whos_online;

Member directory:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=user_list;

The percentage of people who actually sign on here on a regular basis is a very small part of the total directory.

There is 37 pages with 50 users on each page that has been last seen within 24 hours.

The percentage of people who actually sign on here on a regular basis is a very small part of the total directory.

There is 37 pages with 50 users on each page that has been last seen within 24 hours.

Interesting, I wouldn't have guessed that many. Thanks for looking it up. That's out of 100,853 registered users.

So in the last 24 hours, that's about 1,850 users, or 2% of the total.

In the lst 7 days, about 4,100 users have signed on, or 4% of the total. So even on a weekly basis, out of the 100,000 people that have ever signed up, only 4% actually log on to visit.

Of the 100,000 users, only 24,800 have made at least one post.

I'd like to find out how many "have never logged in", but the search feature only lets you scroll five pages at a time, and I don't have the patience to scroll through all of them to count 'em. I'd like to see the web site allow us to enter a manual page number, so that we could conduct a binary search.

100,000 members
10 regular posters
5 trolls
20 go pro commenters
3 that always say boobs to everything

Boobies!!

What? Am I the one legs and ass man in the entire house?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley