mklady

Skydive Signs??

Now that Peanut Rhodes Scholar dude... him, I think you need to keep a close eye on, crack down, and crack down HARD!!

Yeah, yeah,,, You're one of those guys that would get the DZO to keep an eye on me, so that you can do What I SHOULD have been doing. Spoiling all my fun.. hehehehe

btw--I want to go on the record for all DZO's and say, I've never broken a BSR that Carbone has not broken before me. I SWEAR.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Being that Thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks, it's about that time again to start watching for them Skydive signs that litter our cities. If ya see them, snatch 'em!!! We do!!! Hey Billy! Case of beer for ya if you get more signs than I do! That is, provided they do signs in both cities!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I received and interesting phone call a few minutes ago. It was the Nashville Prosecutor, and he asked me if I had any knowledge as to if sLyride was planning to post signs or stickers this season, My reply was that as of now, I have no knowledge, and I rode around Friday night and did not see any, but I do expect to see some, he told me to keep my eyes open and if I see any, to let him know personally and he gave me his personal cell number and the cell number for the director of Public Works and said to call them immediately no matter what day of the week or time of day. He also said that the Public Works Dept and Police Dept. has been directed to watch for the signs and to dispose of them on sight.
I also told him that they like to concentrate their litter (signs and stickers) around Vanderbilt and Belmont Universities and he said he would contact the Presidents of all Nashville colleges to inform them of what to look for and what the scam is about.
All in all, it was only about a 8 or 10 minute phone call, but very productive! B|

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

But I can't point fingers-I've never met a FAR I couldn't ignore:D

...nor a table you could push away from you Food Addicted Rascal.
Quit posting all those food pics, dude. I'm eating Ramen and you're posting steaks.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Good stuff but I'll be damned if I would post that publicly.
You may want to re-think.

Ooooops...too late.

No problem. I want them fuckers to know we are watching for them to litter up the place again so we can take it down and prevent their fucking asses from scamming more customers! Also, just because we don't post as much as we used to here, we are still informing the public about the sLyride scam and how to avoid it! Starting with avoiding that POS DZ over at Waverly! Avoid that fucker like the plague!
Try Googling the words "Waverly Skydiving" or "skydiving in Waverly"! :P
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org