mklady

Skydive Signs??

why would he, if his website is inaccurate, begin throwing stones over issues he clearly contradicts?

You know, that is a very good question and fair enough of you to ask. However, when you consider instead that the site that is being referred to, and has now been mentioned by Mr. Frazier (Justin_napier.com) is not even Jeff's (jumpdude). ...And instead - it appears to me, to belong to a KID!!!

Do you condone, sir - Mr. Frazier now attacking, and bringing a KID (perhaps even Jeff's/Jumpdude's SON) into his arguments in here?

Personally, I don't. And I find any of you doing this, to be wholly and completely DISPICABLE and INEXCUSABLE!! >:(>:(

I find no reason to further respond to, let alone tolerate, any of you who would stoop to such DEPTHS as to now attack someone's minor child / a KID!!

Before I respond any further to anything else you may have, what say you about this?
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

I think i have my modern pop culture off, i believe i meant Kyle's mom not eric cartman's, my bad...

hopefully my point was still valid :-)

I'm here for the masses my friend, and by masses I mean me and my friends ha ha ha! As i have hinted and commented in this thread and others- I'm here (on this planet) to have a good time, if someone wants to ruin my fun I will f*ck them up laughing all the way. Something like a twisted/perverted version of 'jingle bells...'

edit: as for my buddies and their comments, they say it for our entertainment, it's all tongue in cheek. I can see the sarcasm dripping from "cat aids" from the other side of my office, if you (the general you, not you directly) can't appreciate it and laugh at the elementary nature of their "insults," then I don't wanna be your friend. BUT, if you ever met these guys in a social setting I'm sure it would make it all 100X easier to aprpeciate. Chuck and company are the first to laugh at themselves; if people don't recognize that or have the ability to laugh at themselves, it's still funny to all of us. That works for me cuz it follows my agenda (stated above) to a tee. :)
I feel like a lot of the hate spews from lack of knowledge and experience. Try and leave your bias behind and come jump with us, then make your judgements. If you still hate me or them, at least I'll respect all of you a little more... not that it matters to any of you, ha ha ha! :P

Paz,

D-Bash

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Okay, fair enough, and sincerely - you know what, I appreciate that! B|

So in that same vein - please now, let me know what you think of your comerades, throwing aspersions (no matter how "back handed" they may be) i.e.: inappropriate INNUENDO (as is in one of the earlier posts, I have to admit I actually missed until it was pointed out to me) about whether someone appears on a sex offenders registry or not? Then further now also bringing someone's 11 year old KID into this? Would these be infractions perhaps, that you might have to seriously f*ck them up for, laughing all the way?

You know, as a result of "LanceFrazier's" post, calling for a comensurate correction to "Mr. Napier's" website - I went on that website, and followed the very link that Mr. Frazier provided (justinnapier.com) - and hello... IT IS ABUNDANTLY OBVIOUS that that is a KIDS WEBSITE!! For Chrissake, it talks mostly about the KIDS hermit crabs and his TaeKwonDo belts, etc.!! F-'in-A, how INAPPROPRIATE to bring an 11 year old KID into your (euphemistically - I realize it wasn't "you') arguments on here!! :S>:(>:(>:(

Although I appreciate your spirited DEBATE, and I've even said so publicly - and yes, your post and it's point I actually ENJOYED - - - Please don't tell me you also still side with THIS, and THESE DISPICABLE (IMHO) actions as well?

I would hope you would also have integrity, and disassociate yourself from those that would stoop so LOW as to now bring a persons 11 year old KID into their (supposedly) adult arguments.

Props and respect, personally to you Brett - who I have seen in here from "your" side of this, so far, to be one of the few with any REAL integrity.

Blues,
-Grant

Yall are talking wayyyy too prime and proper heir.

Whatever happened to the way I used to dew it, just call a spade a spade and get kicked out and take your licks. They will let you back in in a couple weeks or so.

AWWW shit,, lets make it easy for em dis time.
Puck de moderators,
Walk off your drop zone.
Go USPA
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Yeah, I only later caught the tongue-in-cheek meaning of "cat-aids" myself, when I went to ATS's specific website, and noticed you guys actually had a "cat-aids boogie". Pretty funny, I have to admit. But you can also possibly see how without having cared enough to have "dug that deep", that "the masses" otherwise really (including myself in this one) would have had no clue? You'll also notice, that I did not get all viscerally upset over this or anything either though. I merely retorted with a comment that I (sarcastically) found that really mature.

But back to these other, more poignant digs, and attacks and comments though. Why do you "reply" to me by editing your post? It makes it look completely out of context now, my responses to you, and I really don't appreciate that. Notice I am not getting "uptight" about it, or throwing insults or anything. Merely pointing it out as all. I did edit my post as well, but only just merely for SPELLING. I caught only after posting, that I spelled integrity - "intefrity". - DOH! ;)

So if you would, please - respond with an actual reply? I would sincerely appreciate that.

If it was a simple MISTAKE that Jeff's 11 year old son was brought into this. Please simply say so. Although it is really hard for me to see ANYONE of any REASONABLE intelligence, going onto that site referenced in here now to, by Mr. Frazier, and NOT recognizing, that that was a KIDS personal page. And then, grow a hair on your left nut, and have the INTEGRITY (that I think you have) to say that was WRONG. - And then we can continue.

i'll even grant you your invite to come down some time and check out the SOCIAL components you mention, although I will not personally patronize in a financial manner (i.e. knowingly jump at) a Skyride Venture or sponsored DZ. Hopefully you will recognize and agree, that would make me a hypocrite. Off-site however, I would always be willing to meet, and chat - yes, probably even laugh and have a beer. I don't take PERSONALLY at all, these "debates" - unless someone MAKES THEM PERSONAL.

And I think, with the above as I've mentioned, unfortunately, at least between "your side" and Mr. Napier - that is exactly what I've (from strictly my "outsiders" perspective) seen as has happened. [:/]

Brett - you seem like a very likable, as well as intelligent guy. Have the integrity to stand up and condemn the actions of casting INAPPROPRIATE PERSONAL ASPERSIONS and attacks (as in sex-offender registry references), and bringing 11 year old people's CHILDREN into their fracus' - and we can continue. Otherwise, by tacit approval, you condone such actions, and unfortunately between me & you, we are done as well. I would not stand by Jeff either, if he did these things to any of you. That is my bottom line.

I do not find sexual offender registry innuendo, or the bringing of an 11-year old KID into all this, to be just merely harmless tongue-in-cheek at all. If you do, then you are right - that is a very elemental difference between us indeed.

Blues,
-Grant

Sorry,,, but I had to open my mouth.

I could not resist the MORE COWBELL.

MOREEEEE COWBELLLLLLLL

WE NEEED MORE COWBELLL.

ps. its been over 30 seconds and I have not been booted yet? Did i say something wrong?
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Naw, 'nut. Not yet so far anyway. You're all good. Besides - who wouldn't otherwise just know your you? Being, well.... YOU? :P

Pffffft to any mods, that would ever try 'n "take you down"!!

I'll stand with you, brutha. - It's all good.
Blues,
-Grant

Ummm, lemme try and do this quick cuz i need to focus on work!

I can't speak to the kid's website, maybe lance at a quick glance just saw the skydive nashville thing which would have been somewhat relevant if it was Jeff's site. From Lance's post it looks like he thought it was in fact Jeff's site? I dont know jeff or justin or if lance does, who is which and an adult or a kid so I can't really speak to the whole thing but i dont think lance meant to attack a kid.
EDIT: even if he was, the website is innaccurate! From all these TN state laws that keep getting thrown out there i'm sure one of em applies to this site and IT MUST BE FIXED!!!!!!!! It is unjust and a poor business practice to advertise as such, especially utilizing children as an advertising vehicle! Taking advantage of their innocence like that to further your agenda, despicable! See how I flipped it? (please note the sarcasm...)

the idiotic insults play to the idiotic nature of the core of this thread, so it entertains all of us. Everyone thinks there are all these conspiracies out there re: ASC, clarksville, etc. the truth is we just wanna jump and have fun, so if you guys act like morons, we'll play along too with our own twist.

again, i was editing the content when you posted your reply so it was just bad timing, didn't intend to come off like a d-bag.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

mr napier,

are you in fact associated with the dropzone advertised at:

http://www.nashvilleskydiving.org/?

i believe you are. if not, kindly forgive my mistake, and forward this communication to those involved.

if so, please allow me to bring to your attention the obviously unintentional omission of the asc operated dropzone at clarksville's outlaw field from your websites list of dropzones serving the nashville market.

the assertion:

" ***These are the ONLY Skydive Centers that are located within a reasonable driving distance from Nashville and Bowling Green. Remember to check our consumer alert so that you don't get scammed by 1 800 Skyride/Adventure Skydiving or Thill Planet!"

coupled with the exclusion of our dropzone in a list that includes the fine folks on the extreme east and west ends of the state, as well as in alabama and kentucky is surely a simple oversight borne of the demanding task of dealing with your dropzones "logistical issues".

surely, the short time we have been in operation( well over six months) has not allowed you opportunity to ammend your list.

what what time may we expect to see the newest, (and closest) operational dropzone to nashville added to your otherwise accurate list? we look very much forward to being included.

or perhaps you would prefer to remove the entirely fallacious assertions regarding our organization that your main page contains?

furthermore justin napier's page at:

http://www.justinnapier.com/

needs a slight modification as well. his claim that nashville skydiving is "music city's closest skydive center" is erroneous in light of the fact that outlaw field is a full 5 miles closer to the heart of nashville than the Russellville/Logan Co. Airport.

i bring these issues to your attention purely as a professional courtesy. none of us would enjoy seeing your reputation for steadfast dedication to truth in advertising tarnished.

i wish you the best of luck in reviving "one of the great entertainment venues of the region rivaling most amusement parks". surely "one of the premier Skydive Schools in the region" boasting both static line training AND tandem skydiving in combination with your " very friendly and knowledgeable staff" will meet the needs of anyone who has ever "dreamed of Parachute Jumping from Airplanes" and is an asset that would be sorely missed from the "beautiful scenic landscape of Southern Central Kentucky".

(on a side note could i perhaps purchase one of your parachutes that "will open automatically." mine, which requires deployment (by some means), doesn't seem nearly as safe by comparison)

if myself, or any of my associates can be of any assistance to you in your endeavors, the pleasure would be ours.

with all the respect that you are due,
lance

There ya go! Now, both sites now show that there is a skydiving operation in Clarksville. And there is the requested addition on the www.nashvilleskydiving.org site to separate the difference of the distances between the two DZ's which is nothing more than walking distance anyway. And
Now, you are still not in compliance with the Tennessee State LAW or the Georgia Supreme Court Order. Your physical Address is still not on your home page in a conspicuous location AND Your Local Phone Number is STILL answered in Cedartown, Ga.
Is there anything else that I need to correct since it is apparent that you think you are the correction police?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Hey, Brett -

I, like Grant, find you at least to seem somewhat reasonable about this whole thing (& not of merely resorting to adolescent insults like the others who are chiming in to defend ASC). But at the same time, some things rub me the wrong way.

I feel like a lot of the hate spews from lack of knowledge and experience. Try and leave your bias behind and come jump with us, then make your judgements. If you still hate me or them, at least I'll respect all of you a little more... not that it matters to any of you, ha ha ha! :P

I have a number of friends/acquaintances who jump/have jumped at ASC, and they're good people. I'd gladly share a beer with them at a boogie, or invite them on a jump should they show up at my DZ (Hell, I grew up down the road from there. We Georgia folks like to stick together...well, except when Georgia Tech is decidedly whooping Georgia's ass :P).

I think that most of us who are anti-Skyride feel that way (about ASC, not about Tech ;). If you're a jumper who started jumping at ASC, so be it. You're not responsible for the fact that your community is owned and operated by someone who has screwed people over.

But it's when someone shows up online and start defending Skyride's unethical practices by way of immature insults, they're not contributing to any productive discourse and I lose all respect for them. And their position, by association.

And then there's this...

I'm here for the masses my friend, and by masses I mean me and my friends ha ha ha! As i have hinted and commented in this thread and others- I'm here (on this planet) to have a good time, if someone wants to ruin my fun I will f*ck them up laughing all the way. Something like a twisted/perverted version of 'jingle bells...'

This is where I take issue. You say you think that thousands of people have bought Skyride certificates and left smiling from a great experience...fair enough. But since you jump(ed?) at ASC, you likely haven't seen the hundreds of people I've seen - the ones who bought Skyride certificates and came to the DZ I was at, only to find out that we didn't accept them (in spite of what they were told by the Skyride operator when they booked). I can assure you, when they found that out - AND saw what we charged for tandems compared to what they paid - they were anything but smiling.

So here you are, saying you will fuck up anyone who ruins your fun, laughing all the way. But you have no problem if you ruin someone else's fun in your pursuit of this "God-given right to a good time." As your defense of Skyride's "practices that walked the business ethics tight rope" (understatement of the year) shows.

That's pretty damned hypocritical, don't you think?

If you're all about spreading the love and having a good time, why defend a company that's gone out of its way to deceive and rip off its customers?
Signatures are the new black.

scrumpot,
it is entirely obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about.

i know bdashe and peanut both, personally. bdashe is actually a slobbering moron possessing a heart filled with the most vitriolic, hateful intentions. we PAID lodi to take him, tranquilized him, crated him, and shipped him ups ground to norcal. he's tj's problem now.

peanut on the other hand, is actually a rhodes scholar who uses his sizable fortune for philanthropic efforts worldwide. as we speak, our hope is to engage him as a spokesperson for our crusade against the tragedy that is cat aids. his previous work campaigning against armadillo leprosy proves him as imminently qualified.

dude, i would NEVER say or do anything rude or wrong to napiers kid. yes he is obviuosly a child. i think his website is cool. i'm merely poking at jeff.

what exactly about my postings in this thread do you find "DISPICABLE(sic) and INEXCUSABLE!!" particularly regarding young justin?

i think jeff gets it.

we the evil minions, (to replace lackey's if you fellas do not mind), of skyride and mr. napier are having quite the little conflict in the skydive market we all share. i appreciate your efforts, but suspect you are way out of the loop.
i choose not to bring what is happening outside this form into the discussion here. ask jeff to bring you up to speed.

"I find no reason to further respond to, let alone tolerate, any of you"

good! i'm talking to jeff, so feel free to step the fuck off, homey.:P

lance

well im not a skyride fan by any means, but this sport is and always has been rich in moraly questionable behavior. -parabuteo

Last warning for everyone here. No personal attacks, period. Attack Skyride, ASC, or capitalism all you like, but do not attack each other.

Sounds good, Count me in!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Hey Bill, no worries - This homey's good. I can handle myself thank-you-very-much anyway. ;)

Now that Peanut Rhodes Scholar dude... him, I think you need to keep a close eye on, crack down, and crack down HARD!! :P

Hey Lance - I'm replying to BillVon, but I'm talking to YOU. Hey, this is fun, huh? :D

And BTW, I'm a little less "out of touch" than I think you think I am. I know and have met Peanut before too. I am truly blessed.

It's all good.
I will step off though, because you are right, I am not "local" to this fight, nor do I know (or WANT to know) any of the "outside the loop" local "inside" stuff that may be further fueling this. I was only calling what I saw, the way I saw it, at the times I saw it is all. And yes (thankfully) - that has all been far removed, and from the outside of this.

Fair enough.
Y'all have all y'all's fun y'all like between y'all's selves down there in the southlands, fo sho.
Homey, stepping off...

Blues,
-Grant

I just wanted to thank everyone who viewed my websites today. They hit an all time high for overall traffic today at 4,084 hits so far and counting and the real payoff was the ads. You guys tried to get dirty, but it backfired and now my kid is laughing all the way to the Christmas tree. The ads on his site generated 202 clicks so far earning a total of $292.73 so far for the day, so with your help, My kid will get the new Playstation he wants so dearly. The www.nashvilleskydiving.org website generated a bit less at $104.58 so far, so keep those clicks coming and make sure to click on the Image ads so I can buy my kid the Go kart he wants. My agreement with my kid is that He gets any revenue generated from his site.
Thank you very much!

P.S. But don't think that I am in any way condoning and you can NOT get away with bringing anyone's kid's, family members or other loved ones into these theads and certainly leave mine out of it all together.
B|B|B|

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Damn. You beat me to it.

Brett seems to have no concern for those who got ripped off by Skyride business practices. Indeed it seems to be the "all about me" attitude.

From the responses of the Skyride supporters on here, it's apparent to me that none of them are concerned about others and share the same attitude.

Hard to give them any respect at all.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

there are ads on interwebbie sites???
:o
Never clicked em in my life, never seen 'em for that matter.:P

I did check with an Internet registrar to see who owns it, and verified that the airport listed as the "location" has an average of ZERO commercial flights. I got the answer I was looking for without making any click-through money for anyone involved.
:D:D:D

there are ads on interwebbie sites???
:o
Never clicked em in my life, never seen 'em for that matter.:P

I did check with an Internet registrar to see who owns it, and verified that the airport listed as the "location" has an average of ZERO commercial flights. I got the answer I was looking for without making any click-through money for anyone involved.
:D:D:D

What are you talking about? What airport?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org