Gato

So I know this guy...

...and he kinda wrote this little ebook about makin' them parachute jumps.

And this dude, he thought he was arrogant enough to try and provide a concise, humorous, direct, informative, and interesting introduction to the sport.

And he tells me that he's givin' the damn thing away on some site named after a piece of land owned by god itself.

I was told that he used a lot of information that was bitched to him/afforded him by fine intellectuals on this here site. I was also told that I can't advertise for him, or ask you folks to have a look at some random classified ad somewhere on some website here on the internets. Like the ones we got here. Can't ask you to do that.

So I won't do any of those things.

I also won't say his name, cause I can't fucking remember it. ;)

Some folks calls him chill, though. Funny lookin' bastard.

Night.

(oh...um....Blue Sky, Black Death...) B|
T.I.N.S.

Lets try this.. either make a post that has worth and content or we will just recycle this whole thread ;)

I would kindly direct your attention to the clicky in the above post... ;)

Seriously, trying to follow the rules here, but I'm excited about the (my) project.

In case you didn't click the above clicky the ebook is called:

"Blue Sky, Black Death V1: A Politically Incorrect Glimpse into the Culture of Modern Skydiving."

The idea was this: Without demonizing or incriminating any one person or group, what is the truth about this sport? (From my limited perspective(s) of course.)

You may like it, you may hate it, but barring any possibly incorrect speed data, I think it's a pretty good read. And as the title states, it's just a glimpse...but a good one, I think.

So if you know any noobs, and you're not going to kill me or this thread, I'm asking you to have a look at it. There is a free sample available online at all times, and the entire book is free (normally priced at $4.99) - no strings attached, no bullshit, no salesman will call. Not even me.

Thanks, Phree
T.I.N.S.

Someone just pm'ed me saying he saw the ebook for $7, and not the original price of $4.99.

Here's the deal:

It's free for the next 3 days, starting at midnight tonight - I'm asking people to get it thru Amazon in order to generate some reviews, etc. - BUT if anyone really really really wants it now, I'll send you the epub file of the book (less than 300 kb.)

In no way is this a scam, kids - I suppose I should have just come out and directed people to the classified ad directly instead of trying to be clever.

And another paper-thin layer of dumbass just falls away. :)

T.I.N.S.

Someone just pm'ed me saying he saw the ebook for $7, and not the original price of $4.99.

Here's the deal:

It's free for the next 3 days, starting at midnight tonight - I'm asking people to get it thru Amazon in order to generate some reviews, etc. - BUT if anyone really really really wants it now, I'll send you the epub file of the book (less than 300 kb.)

In no way is this a scam, kids - I suppose I should have just come out and directed people to the classified ad directly instead of trying to be clever.

It isn't free on Amazon. They still want $5.00: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sky-Black-Death-ebook/dp/B00794QI88/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1331159905&sr=8-3

Here's the deal:

It isn't free on Amazon. They still want $5.00: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sky-Black-Death-ebook/dp/B00794QI88/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1331159905&sr=8-3

Do you want me to click it for you too?
Remster

Yeah, but the price (evidently) w/o Prime, is $4.99.

I confess, you caught me trying to pull a fast one on everyone here.... ;)

Ok, once more. Last time.

I started a promotion with Amazon in which I am allowed to give my book away for any 5 days during a certain time frame - I started the process this morning, and earliest I could make it take effect is midnight pacific time on the 8th of March. That is just a few hours away.

(As a side note, I've made it available to the Amazon Kindle lending library, as well.)

I'm sorry for the confusion, everyone. This is a pretty standard deal for authors on Amazon, but I suppose next time I'll just wait until after it's taken effect before opening this can of worms.

If, for some god-awful reason you STILL can't get it free after midnight PST tonight, send me a PM and I'll email the epub file to you.
T.I.N.S.