WFFC C 130A Herc jumpship is up for sale

Maybe Larry Hill at Skydive Arizona (if he can collect the court judgement from Skyride), or the guy who ran Carolina Sky Sports and has a fleet of aircraft, including several Casas? :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I didn't think private ownership of a 130 was allowed in the US.

Not illegal just rare. There are some cargo outfits that use them. But real small fleets - usually older versions too. There isn't much of a need unless you deliver to austere locations with short, unimproved runways.

Those 3-bladed props make me think "A model", and possibly a lower max gross weight.

Also almost 12,000 airframe hours, and one prop just had a major overhaul, makes me think it failed and had to be repaired.

Iridium sat phone system??? Are they planning to fly in the third world or something???

I see she's in Amarillo, perhaps I can visit her Sunday.
I'm a jumper. Even though I don't always have money for jumps, and may not ever own a rig again, I'll always be a jumper.

From http://www.network54.com/Forum/213163/thread/1029175587/last-1249129773/Just+jumped+a+C+130A+with+3+bladed+props :

"One engine flamed out as we were climbing onto jump run, would not restart, they feathered it and continued climbing on 3 at about 1000 fpm with 130 jumpers aboard. Changed fuel filters and no further problems. Nice to have a chute when flying in nearly 50 year old airplanes."

I just got a chuckle out of that!
I'm a jumper. Even though I don't always have money for jumps, and may not ever own a rig again, I'll always be a jumper.