potatoman

dzDOTcom user stats

Just something interesting that I find on the site:
Most posts: Billvon 62673
Least - plenty with none.

2172 pages of usernames
486 pages of users that has never logged in. Probably some cleanup required.
Person longest time since last logon, lee on Feb 26, 2001, 2:17 AM. (Stopped jumpin, dead, lost pasword??)

111457 registered users.

Yes, it is raining at the moment.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

(Stopped jumpin, dead, lost pasword??)

Dan Poynter recently made his first post, after having signed up in 2002. Guess that guy has nothing to say about skydiving. :)
that guy must be more of an intellectual rather than a manual :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

(Stopped jumpin, dead, lost pasword??)

Dan Poynter recently made his first post, after having signed up in 2002. Guess that guy has nothing to say about skydiving. :)

Well, he probably knew that the minute he said anything of a techincal nature, somebody would tell him "you're wrong and you don't know what you're talking about!"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I have 2300 jumps starting in 1975, and 17000 posts. I'm guessing I can't opine on skydiving, right? :P:)

That said, yeah, I understand what you're getting at.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

it wouldn't limit your ability to opine. It would just brand you with a scarlet letter B|

plus, in your case to qualify for the icon you would need more than 23,000 comments so you're still good.

Basically anyone with a 10:1 or greater comment to jump ratio needs to jump more and bitch less :)

@Remster (below) V

Everyone needs to jump more! And be creative. Like editing a post to comment on a follow up without posting a new comment thus keeping my post count from incrementing. heyoo! Ok i'm out :S

it wouldn't limit your ability to opine. It would just brand you with a scarlet letter B|

plus, in your case to qualify for the icon you would need more than 23,000 comments so you're still good.

Basically anyone with a 10:1 or greater comment to jump ratio needs to jump more and bitch less :)

@Remster (below) V

Everyone needs to jump more! And be creative. Like editing a post to comment on a follow up without posting a new comment thus keeping my post count from incrementing. heyoo! Ok i'm out :S

I already have a Scarlet Letter and I like it, thank you:ph34r:

@Remster (below) V

Hey...I'm in the 'Top 10' on post #'s, I very rarely bitch, I've never been banned, my dog loves me & I make QUALITY jumps not quantity! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

@Remster (below) V

Hey...I'm in the 'Top 10' on post #'s, I very rarely bitch, I've never been banned, my dog loves me & I make QUALITY jumps not quantity! :P

Guess I'm fucked... huh? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

@Remster (below) V

Guess I'm fucked... huh? :D:D:D

I wonder if there is a tally sheet on their team wall for all the times you have been banned.

Hi:

Since you've got all this time on your hands.:)
Can you tell how user names are posting from the same computer.

Noticed a strange pattern in the lastfew month
.Looked like the same dude was using two different user names.

First time he asked a qustion like "how close can you come to line on a W/L basis and how would a DZ know.

A couple of weeks later another dude with a different user name. Visits the golden triangle of DZ's in florida. during the holidays and pissed off a lot peeps that posted about it on DZ.com

1) He didn't know how to fly a simple pattern and was cutting people off.

2) He was jumping a W/l of 1.4
Sometimes some of the peeps on DZ.com are to helpfull.

Bill Von Having the most posts:D:D Thats because he's the mod in SC. He's like a bouncer in a biker bar.

Feel free to check out my profile and my posts. B|

PM if you want to discuss it. I promise I'll be nice:)

One Jump Wonder