jrouse

St. Patties day weekend Fitzgerald?

Didn't get his name but he was driving the 4-door Porsche. That seemed fitting.

I saw that car. LMFAO, douchebag got impatient, packs himself a mal? serves him right! :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, and a 4 door Porsche??? That's just wrong!!!!! LMAO!!!

I have seen a few other skydivers who drove expensive sports cars that really stood out in their assholeness... Must be a common trend... tiny dick = $50,000 sports car = asshole. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Loved the raft video.. Yes, there were bodies everywhere! :-) Looks like a lot of fun

yeah it was a little wild and western.for awhile there and I thought for sure billy had fallen asleep our was knocked out. I was like damn billy you can sit up anytime now we are well off the hill :D
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Loved the raft video.. Yes, there were bodies everywhere! :-) Looks like a lot of fun

yeah it was a little wild and western.for awhile there and I thought for sure billy had fallen asleep our was knocked out. I was like damn billy you can sit up anytime now we are well off the hill :D

Didn't feel like it. Seemed like the raft was tilting down in front or something. And besides with all the bodies bouncing around, I felt it best to lay low.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Didn't feel like it. Seemed like the raft was tilting down in front or something. And besides with all the bodies bouncing around, I felt it best to lay low.

Nope!!! We all see through your excuse!!! You just wanted to be up close and personal to some boobs!!!! :P

Loved the raft video.. Yes, . And besides with all the bodies bouncing around, I felt it best to lay low.

DUCK AND COVER!!:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I have seen a few other skydivers who drove expensive sports cars that really stood out in their assholeness... Must be a common trend... tiny dick = $50,000 sports car = asshole. :ph34r:

i thought you were talking about me there for a minute, but my car didn't cost $50k.B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

i thought you were talking about me there for a minute, but my car didn't cost $50k.B|

:D not you. I saw the Porsche parked waaaay out at the end of the RV camp.