lukepinion

What are some good videos?

Since i wont be skydiving for almost three months because my DZ shuts down over winter, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for skydiving videos that i could purchase. I would prefer freeflying videos but realy anything that will hold me over until spring! :P Also, where online i can purchase them? Thanks!

Luke
*living life to the fullest*

Chronicles B|

1 & 2 weren't that special but Chronicles 3 kicked ass.

I would also recommend "Freefly Millennium 2: Liquid Sky" and the "Flyboyz PartyMix" videos.

The ash dive in the Flyboyz video is incredible.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

One of the best skydiving video's I have seen is from a small Dz in Greensburg. I think its called Back to Earth. It's funny as hell and will keep your attention. There is bloopers and outtakes, and they seem to make the Rule maker's of the Dz look pretty silly. I dont know where to find it but Im sure someone here can help you if you want it.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

that "back to earth" video that Ray was talking about is a riot. if you are looking for a good BASE jumping one..."First Base" is great, usually BASE videos are pretty poorly put together, but this one is very well put together and the soundtrack is pretty good too.

I have about 6 videos, collected in the year and a half I've been skydiving. I gotta say my favorite
is Quincy 2001, so much so that I will be ordering the Rantoul 2002 on dvd, maybe in '03 I can get to
the WFFC! but anyway this video is so much fun
sometimes I force my wuffo friends to watch it!:ph34r:

Just havin fun!
Paul

One of the best skydiving video's I have seen is from a small Dz in Greensburg. I think its called Back to Earth. It's funny as hell and will keep your attention. There is bloopers and outtakes, and they seem to make the Rule maker's of the Dz look pretty silly. I dont know where to find it but Im sure someone here can help you if you want it.

I am one of the few people lucky enough to have that video. It truly is a masterpiece. And it definitely is one if the funniest things I have seen in a while, especially the "My Island!" scene from Braveheart woven into the swoops onto the country club's island.B|

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Too late-I got it for Christmas...

The first part wasn't bad, but way short on the footage. The "bonus" footage from Road to Muffstock was painful to watch...would have been a lot better to fill the tape with more mals/saves. The AFF segment convinced me I don't want to be an AFF instructor!:o

Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.