2 2
brenthutch

Environmentalist Wackos

21 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

This illustrates the problem with giving white American men guns, they just can't stop shooting black people.

If you want to consider statistics regarding demographics and violence, you'll be pleased to note that you have things backwards.

On 4/6/2024 at 7:05 AM, winsor said:

If you want to consider statistics regarding demographics and violence, you'll be pleased to note that you have things backwards.

lol, now you are interested in statistics. Your bias is showing.

8 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

lol, now you are interested in statistics. Your bias is showing.

Race of victim Total Race of offender    
White Black or
African
American

White  3,005 2,509 409                
Black or African American 2,491 189 2,245  

From the FBI database, your ignorance is showing 

7 hours ago, jakee said:

No, he's jst interested in bashing black people - as usual.

As Heroes of the Anti-Woke are wont to do.  After all, go woke, go broke!  There's $$$ in bashing black people.

15 hours ago, brenthutch said:
Race of victim Total Race of offender    
White Black or
African
American

White  3,005 2,509 409                
Black or African American 2,491 189 2,245  

From the FBI database, your ignorance is showing 

Perfect now show the data that correlates climate protestors with all progressives.

Thank you for once again unwittingly making my point.

19 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Perfect now show the data that correlates climate protestors with all progressives.

Thank you for once again unwittingly making my point.

Since you missed my point (entirely), I will spell it out for you and I will type slowly. My point is that there is no limiting principle on the left. That is how we went from the 19th amendment (good) to “men can give birth and women can have penises” (crazy). Society needs both the left and the right. The left to push us along and the right to tap the breaks when the insanity starts.

9 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Since you missed my point (entirely), I will spell it out for you and I will type slowly. My point is that there is no limiting principle on the left. That is how we went from the 19th amendment (good) to “men can give birth and women can have penises” (crazy). Society needs both the left and the right. The left to push us along and the right to tap the breaks when the insanity starts.

You've never answered the question about people who have penises AND vaginas (and the accompanying sex organs) at birth. I have a sample size of one (my friend) who assured me that removing the vagina and leaving the (functioning) penis did not make her feel like a man, even though she lived as one most of her life. 

Maybe, just maybe, there's something more to that than our social construct of what it means to be a man or a woman?

Wendy P.

(edited)
47 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

You've never answered the question about people who have penises AND vaginas (and the accompanying sex organs) at birth. I have a sample size of one (my friend) who assured me that removing the vagina and leaving the (functioning) penis did not make her feel like a man, even though she lived as one most of her life. 

Maybe, just maybe, there's something more to that than our social construct of what it means to be a man or a woman?

Wendy P.

Edited by brenthutch

Ok, you deny her existence, along with the existence of every intersex and hermaphrodite out there. What are your well-considered and erudite thoughts on the topic of men who have had to have their lenisses removed for health reasons?

Its probably a good thing you were equipped with a penis. I doubt you have the kind of fortitude it takes to have a vagina in a gendered society  

Wendy P. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Ok, you deny her existence, along with the existence of every intersex and hermaphrodite out there. What are your well-considered and erudite thoughts on the topic of men who have had to have their lenisses removed for health reasons?

Its probably a good thing you were equipped with a penis. I doubt you have the kind of fortitude it takes to have a vagina in a gendered society  

Wendy P. 

You are overthinking this Wendy, it’s so simple a kindergartener understands. BTW I am not talking about intersex traits, I am referring to the notion that a man can wake up one day decide he is a she and crush the ladies in athletics and some folks call that progress.

Edited by brenthutch

4 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

You are overthinking this Wendy, it’s so simple a kindergartener understands. BTW I am not talking about intersex traits, I am referring to the notion that a man can wake up one day decide he is a she and crush the ladies in athletics and some folks call that progress.

As the OP here, can you please tell me when genitalia became an environmental issue? Obviously, the whacko bit is well understood.

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

None of that is in your youtube video. 

Also you earlier said that trans-women are women. Do you have a problem with being unable to not lie?

2 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

None of that is in your youtube video. 

Also you earlier said that trans-women are women. Do you have a problem with being unable to not lie?

What do you think I meant when I said “the problem with progressivism is too much is never enough”

With respect to trans-women, my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek. Given my stated position on the matter on this forum, you should have realized that.

5 hours ago, brenthutch said:

That’s the worst thing you can think of on the Left? While most of the mainstream Republican Party is trying to dismantle Democracy and put in power a President who believes that no laws or Constitutional limits apply to him? While the right is trying to deny real women access to lifesaving medical care? 

You think anyone reading is going to think ‘oh yeah, trans rights. Ain’t nothing else as crazy as that going on right now!’

(edited)
5 hours ago, jakee said:

“men can give birth and women can have penises” (crazy)

You're joking, right? How old are you? Since forever women can have all of the penises they want.

Edited by JoeWeber
Attributed wrongly to jakee. Should be Brent.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

What do you think I meant when I said “the problem with progressivism is too much is never enough”

With respect to trans-women, my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek. Given my stated position on the matter on this forum, you should have realized that.

So you were trolling. Got it.

I don't know what you meant, considering you'll say anything to get a reaction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I am referring to the notion that a man can wake up one day decide he is a she and crush the ladies in athletics and some folks call that progress.

If you base your argument on this, surely you have an example of this actually happening.  Where is it?

My point is that there is no limiting principle on the left. 

True.  They don't know when to stop.  They actually said that people, rather than kings, were the best people to govern.  Commoners, governing!  They thought that was GOOD!

And even then they didn't stop.  They pushed the insane left wing idea that blacks were competent to be freed from slavery.  They pushed "black rape" (the term conservatives used) - the idea that a white woman could have sex with a black man.  Those clueless leftists claimed that hysterical women could be trusted to vote.  They said that blacks could marry whites, defying all that was holy and proper.  They said that gay people weren't criminals even though they were men having sex with men!  They even rammed the sick perversion of gays being able to marry each other down your children's throats.

O how conservatives long for a world where none of that ever happened.

(edited)
39 minutes ago, billvon said:

If you base your argument on this, surely you have an example of this actually happening.  Where is it?

True.  They don't know when to stop.  They actually said that people, rather than kings, were the best people to govern.  Commoners, governing!  They thought that was GOOD!

And even then they didn't stop.  They pushed the insane left wing idea that blacks were competent to be freed from slavery.  They pushed "black rape" (the term conservatives used) - the idea that a white woman could have sex with a black man.  Those clueless leftists claimed that hysterical women could be trusted to vote.  They said that blacks could marry whites, defying all that was holy and proper.  They said that gay people weren't criminals even though they were men having sex with men!  They even rammed the sick perversion of gays being able to marry each other down your children's throats.

O how conservatives long for a world where none of that ever happened.

You forgot eugenics, forced sterilization, involuntary euthanasia and partial birth abortions and some left wing superstars: Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and our very own Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger.

Edited by brenthutch