brenthutch

RFK Jr.

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Looks like he is polling around ten percent, drawing largely from left leaning voters.

Left-leaning like Slim King? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could RFJ Jr. be Biden’s Ross Perot?

You definitely hope so! :rofl:

Just now, olofscience said:

You definitely hope so! 

Yep.

Let's see - anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, convicted criminal and druggie.  Thinks 5G causes cancer.  Helped kill 83 foreign kids in American Samoa by denying them measles vaccines.  Thinks the Deep State CIA is assassinating his relatives.  Says guns are not the problem in gun violence.  Claims vaccines cause autism.

Sounds like he's going to appeal to Trump supporters a lot more than he will appeal to Biden supporters.

• Like 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, billvon said:

Sounds like he's going to appeal to Trump supporters a lot more than he will appeal to Biden supporters.

I know that right wingers are hoping he will draw from the left by attracting those who think Biden is too old. I think the reality is that Trump supporters have a large number of crazies among them and that RFK is their kind of people. Plus he will give those true conservatives who can't bring themselves to vote for a D POTUS another place to go.

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Looks like he is polling around ten percent, drawing largely from left leaning voters.  Could RFJ Jr. be Biden’s Ross Perot?

VVVVVVVVVV   See below to discover the truth.  VVVVVVV

28 minutes ago, billvon said:

Yep.

Let's see - anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, convicted criminal and druggie.  Thinks 5G causes cancer.  Helped kill 83 foreign kids in American Samoa by denying them measles vaccines.  Thinks the Deep State CIA is assassinating his relatives.  Says guns are not the problem in gun violence.  Claims vaccines cause autism.

Yes whacked out cultists are common to both.

21 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I know that right wingers are hoping he will draw from the left by attracting those who think Biden is too old. I think the reality is that Trump supporters have a large number of crazies among them and that RFK is their kind of people. Plus he will give those true conservatives who can't bring themselves to vote for a D POTUS another place to go.

Once again SC has shown trump loving posters here that they miss the essence of conservative thinking.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Yep.

So why are the Ds so afraid?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4550916-why-are-the-democrats-suddenly-so-petrified-of-rfk-jr/

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Are they? Maybe explain why we should take an opinion piece from a professional author as fact?

“In a Democratic National Committee press call on Tuesday night, several party surrogates called Kennedy's presidential bid "disgusting" and a ploy to reelect Trump.

"All he can do is take away votes from President Biden and make it easier for Donald Trump to win. And we simply can't afford to let that happen," said Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Austin Davis.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-sound-alarm-rfk-jr-new-running-mate/story?id=108543625

Sound like they are craping their collective pants

Fact enough for you?

17 hours ago, brenthutch said:

“In a Democratic National Committee press call on Tuesday night, several party surrogates called Kennedy's presidential bid "disgusting" and a ploy to reelect Trump.

"All he can do is take away votes from President Biden and make it easier for Donald Trump to win. And we simply can't afford to let that happen," said Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Austin Davis.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-sound-alarm-rfk-jr-new-running-mate/story?id=108543625

Sound like they are craping their collective pants

Fact enough for you?

Nothing in that says they are crapping their pants.

If Trump says that we cannot let Iran invade Israel, does that mean Iran is making Trump crap his pants?

You say that we cannot let open borders stand. Does that mean Mexicans make you crap your pants?

Do you have any concept of what a "fact" is?

57 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

A bit of information that confuses and depresses conservatives, and often derails their narratives.  Best countered by alternative facts.

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Nothing in that says they are crapping their pants.

If Trump says that we cannot let Iran invade Israel, does that mean Iran is making Trump crap his pants?

You say that we cannot let open borders stand. Does that mean Mexicans make you crap your pants?

“Crapping their pants” is my characterization of their “disgust” and fear of RFK Jr. syphoning off support from Biden, resulting in a Trump victory. If you don’t think the prospect of a second Trump, in the minds of Democrats, rises to the level of pants crapping you are not as bright as I gave you credit.

“Crapping their pants” is my characterization of their “disgust” and fear of RFK Jr. syphoning off support from Biden, resulting in a Trump victory. If you don’t think the prospect of a second Trump, in the minds of Democrats, rises to the level of pants crapping you are not as bright as I gave you credit.

I mean, everybody should have some level of worry about RFK being able to get any votes and the prospect of a second Trump presidency.

• Like 2