1 1
Vallerina

It's official - Forums are better than Social Media!

1 hour ago, Vallerina said:

Hey Dropzone.com! I'm bored at work and am online because some things never change after 20+ years. Anyone still come to visit here? I don't jump anymore because I'm old and boring now, but I miss the community and I HATE social media! 

Hi Val!  Good to see you!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 12:05 PM, Vallerina said:

Hey Dropzone.com! I'm bored at work and am online because some things never change after 20+ years. Anyone still come to visit here? I don't jump anymore because I'm old and boring now, but I miss the community and I HATE social media! 

Miss (some of) you all!

What's up?

On 10/9/2023 at 12:52 PM, Vallerina said:

BILL!!!! I miss you! How are your boys? Tell Amy I said hello!

Miss you too!  Boys are good.  Liam is going to be a writer, Harry is going to be an engineer (as far as we can tell so far.)  They are in 4th and 7th grade right now.

Hey, Val!

I agree both with you and Wendy.  I prefer the forums, but people have to visit and post!  Unfortunately, I spend most of my DZ.com time in Speakers Corner.  Probably shouldn't do that, but since I haven't been jumping in years, I guess I don't feel like I can find friends in Bonfire anymore. 

Although, I do still judge, so it isn't like I'm not on DZs anymore!  Just got my CF FAI judge rating, so looking forward to being back at it. :)

Tanya

(PS -- no, I don't believe we have ever met, but I'm sure we've chatted on this forum before!)