1 1
timski

If it feels good...

6 hours ago, timski said:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/08/entertainment/wayne-brady-pansexual-intl-scli/index.html?utm_source=trendbar

After dabbling with Trisexuality, Wayne decided to commit to a "label".  Good for him. Set a trend good sir, one that says, "it's ok to be you, you need not "modify" yourself to fit in anywhere". 

Not sure why conservatives are so driven to get into other people's decisions on sexuality.

• Like 1

Pan-sexual is just a new name for "slut."

It amazes me how much time we waste worrying about other peoples' sexuality.

You might call me a boring old straight white guy, but I have little need-to-know about anyone else's sexuality until they invite me into their bed.

When people insist on rubbing their sexuality in my face, I find it annoying. For example, if a woman wears a dress with deep, revealing cleavage, but won't let me play with her bosoms, I get annoyed.

By the same token, decades ago I was tired of listening to "toros" bragging about the dozen women they shagged last weekend when we all knew that the true number was somewhere between one and zero.

• Like 1

What else shouldn't we expose kids to -- political beliefs? Religion? Intergender affection? How about violence?

Children learn most naturally from being exposed to things, in a context of a loving family (of whatever description). They learn from being able to make and learn from their mistakes -- the parent's job is to make sure that their environment is such that mistakes are generally ones they can learn from, and not regret for the rest of their lives.

Wendy P.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, riggerrob said:

For example, if a woman wears a dress with deep, revealing cleavage, but won't let me play with her bosoms, I get annoyed.

Hmm.  Do you get annoyed when a guy open carrying won't let you play with his handgun?  I mean, why else would he "open carry?"  It's right there in the name!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, riggerrob said:

When people insist on rubbing their sexuality in my face, I find it annoying. For example, if a woman wears a dress with deep, revealing cleavage, but won't let me play with her bosoms, I get annoyed.

You know if you were a star, you could just grab them, and she would let you!

(edited)
On 8/9/2023 at 1:41 PM, billvon said:

Hmm.  Do you get annoyed when a guy open carrying won't let you play with his handgun?  I mean, why else would he "open carry?"  It's right there in the name!

Guys "open-carrying" guns scare me.

If their neighborhood is so dangerous that they feel the need to "open-carry" I just avoid that neighborhood. For example, while working at Perris Valley, Elsinore, Hemet, etc. DZs, I visited Los Angeles and Orange County a dozen times, but never got off the highway near Compton.

Professional police and soldiers "open-carrying" do not phase me ... considering that I was a soldier for 13 years.

BUT half of the Americans who "open-carry" are the sort of bungling amateurs who scare me. I would be afraid to visit the same indoor shooting range as most of them.

Edited by riggerrob
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 5:11 PM, wmw999 said:

And does that happen more often than (non-reversable) nose jobs? Which are also done on minors.

"But . . . but . . .  that's different!  That's making underage girls more attractive to certain types of men, which is 100% OK and not at all like grooming underage girls for certain types of people."