1 1
beowulf

Woke Escapee

35 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

I thought we had a rule about posting links with NO discussion????????????????

Jerry Baumchen

We do, but this is The American Banana Age. Rules and laws are now selectively adhered to or ignored.

3 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

But isn't this the second time this same video was posted?

No, the last time he posted this BS it was a white escapee from wokeism.  This one is more powerful because the escapee is black.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Nor should it.

Warnings used to be public. 

Are they not that way anymore?

More a curiosity thing than anything else.

Another forum I frequent has a "News & Announcements" forum, with a thread titled "Banned Users". Only mods can post to it, but anyone can read it. Each banning gets listed there with the "who" and "why" stated, and whether it is temporary or permanent. Quite handy for reference.

8 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Another forum I frequent has a "News & Announcements" forum, with a thread titled "Banned Users". Only mods can post to it, but anyone can read it. Each banning gets listed there with the "who" and "why" stated, and whether it is temporary or permanent. Quite handy for reference.

Interesting. I can see how that would be helpful in understanding why 'certain people' aren't currently posting.

A bit on the 'gossipy' side, but useful.

1 minute ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Interesting. I can see how that would be helpful in understanding why 'certain people' aren't currently posting.

A bit on the 'gossipy' side, but useful.

Also useful for cleaning up my Ignore List, i.e. no point keeping permanently banned people on it.