sky-pimp

LARSEN & BRUSGAARD

I can't agree more. They are the best.

I have a protrack and the back of it broke when I tried to change the batteries. I had it taped together for years, but it finally was in too many pieces. They sent me a new back and the springs AND new batteries at no cost from overseas.

KUDOS to L&B!:)
Judy

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Yep, another firm L&B supporter here - twice I have dropped my Protrack and been sent a new one (with a few extra batteries for good measure).

I bought an Optima and needed something to fit externally to my helmet; they sent one for free (and some more free batteries of course).

They truly rock.
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Yes, they rule! A long time ago I bought a used audible from another skydiver. Shortly after, it stopped working. I sent it to L and B with a letter explaining that I got it used and had no proof of purchase. I had asked for repair and a bill. They sent me a brand new updated audible for free (including shipping!)!!! Unbelievable!

Do we really need another thread for this?? I mean, l&b are great and all but there must be 100 threads like this! There was one last week! Can't we resurrect those and have all the good stories about them in one place?

Sorry must have got up on the wrong side of the bed!

Well I think L&B needs to return my email. I have mailed to them on three different dates and three different email addresses. Have not received one reply, not one!

Could someone provide a known working email address for support at L&B? I love my Altitrack, but I'm failing to get the good results everyone else seems to be getting?

All I really need to know is, when I download new jumps from my Altitrack, the free fall totals don't update in Jump Track. How can I force the program to update automatically? Sounds trivial, but free fall totals, for me, are one good reason to fly a dive computer...

Blues...
Jeff Reinke

Well I think L&B needs to return my email. I have mailed to them on three different dates and three different email addresses. Have not received one reply, not one!

Could someone provide a known working email address for support at L&B? I love my Altitrack, but I'm failing to get the good results everyone else seems to be getting?

All I really need to know is, when I download new jumps from my Altitrack, the free fall totals don't update in Jump Track. How can I force the program to update automatically? Sounds trivial, but free fall totals, for me, are one good reason to fly a dive computer...

Blues...
Jeff Reinke

[email protected] has worked for me.

Just shipped back a protrack that had the screen broken by a hard opening with head pinched between risers on a tandem

Sent back to Denmark but just got a email too old to repair. This one I've only owned for probably 3.5 years.

So I now have a protrack that I cant change altitudes. This is the 2nd one I've had.

So not as impressed with customer service this time - albeit the product and service in the past has been good.