1 1
JoeWeber

New Trump Ad Supports the Troops!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, nigel99 said:

 Your hero Trump fucked up badly,

and your response is “well Biden would have to”. Pathetic really. 

How, specifically?

What specific approval did he make?

What hiring decision did that spawn from?

Show exactly where, please.

 

8 hours ago, nigel99 said:

I actually struggle to see how this was a genuine mistake. I think someone decided to take the piss out of Trump and his teams gross incompetence. Support “our” troops and it just happens to be Russian hardware by mistake? I’d be willing to bet that most stock pictures of cool military jets are of US warplanes

 

That is your Bias showing.  That is likely what you would have tried to do.  Not everyone thinks like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

How, specifically?

What specific approval did he make?

What hiring decision did that spawn from?

Show exactly where, please.

 

That is your Bias showing.  That is likely what you would have tried to do.  Not everyone thinks like you.

You confuse fact with conjecture - your conjecture - over and over again.

Everyone who reads this forum recognizes it as your style.

What you wishfully think may have happened had circumstances been different is not in the same category as what did happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
18 minutes ago, kallend said:

You confuse fact with conjecture - your conjecture - over and over again.

Everyone who reads this forum recognizes it as your style.

What you wishfully think may have happened had circumstances been different is not in the same category as what did happen.

So prove me wrong.  

Answer the questions.

It should be pretty easy to come up with the number of separations this guy had from Trump.

How many does it take?  What - a minimum of 10?

 

Edited by turtlespeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

OR - you could admit that you didn't even think about, or see the add before you were told what to think, and until someone gave you fuel to hate Trump even more.

Jesus dude, you really have zero sense of humour, eh? After Trump’s presidency has been constantly dogged by allegations of Russian collusion his campaign accidentally uses a picture of the Russian military and you don’t think that’s worth taking the piss out of?

 

Why so serious? :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jakee said:

Jesus dude, you really have zero sense of humour, eh? After Trump’s presidency has been constantly dogged by allegations of Russian collusion his campaign accidentally uses a picture of the Russian military and you don’t think that’s worth taking the piss out of?

 

Why so serious? :rofl:

Because fiction is so close to the truth for the trump herd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

No. Nobody thinks Trump personally approved this design. 

 

But the incompetence of employees does directly reflect on an employer. If my employees kept making not only stupid but brand-damaging errors then it would reflect poorly on me as their boss. Not because I was making the mistakes personally but rather because I’d hired people who were too lazy or incompetent to do a good job, and people would talk shit about me as a result.

 

That’s not a tough concept to grasp, surely.

Edited by yoink
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

So prove me wrong.  

Answer the questions.

It should be pretty easy to come up with the number of separations this guy had from Trump.

How many does it take?  What - a minimum of 10?

 

He only hires "the best people".  He told us.

Nobody knows more about the military (or anything else) than he does.  He told us that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kallend said:

He only hires "the best people".  He told us.

Nobody knows more about the military (or anything else) than he does.  He told us that too.

Did he say that he knows more about ad agencies, their hiring practices, and low to mid level management practices?

I'm sure the university that you worked for hired several employees that have made grand mistakes before. 

I know you are above such reproach, as you are perfect.  I'd imaging that someone was to be held accountable for a misdeed there somewhere though, eh?

Or, is this just a bunch of back slapping, Trump Hating, good ol' boys humor?

The reason I ask is that you seem to be taking it very seriously.  That isn't to say that you have any real reasoning behind it, but serious nonetheless.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Did he say that he knows more about ad agencies, their hiring practices, and low to mid level management practices?

I'm sure the university that you worked for hired several employees that have made grand mistakes before. 

I know you are above such reproach, as you are perfect.  I'd imaging that someone was to be held accountable for a misdeed there somewhere though, eh?

Or, is this just a bunch of back slapping, Trump Hating, good ol' boys humor?

The reason I ask is that you seem to be taking it very seriously.  That isn't to say that you have any real reasoning behind it, but serious nonetheless.

 

 

So which exact decision did Obama make that turned "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" into a lie?

What evidence do you have that indicates this was untrue when he said it. What specific decision did he make that changed this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

 

The reason I ask is that you seem to be taking it very seriously.  That isn't to say that you have any real reasoning behind it, but serious nonetheless.

 

 

It's indicative of the ineptitude and incompetence that riddles Trump's entire self-serving administration and campaign.

And funny too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Did he say that he knows more about ad agencies, their hiring practices, and low to mid level management practices?

I'm sure the university that you worked for hired several employees that have made grand mistakes before. 

I know you are above such reproach, as you are perfect.  I'd imaging that someone was to be held accountable for a misdeed there somewhere though, eh?

Or, is this just a bunch of back slapping, Trump Hating, good ol' boys humor?

The reason I ask is that you seem to be taking it very seriously.  That isn't to say that you have any real reasoning behind it, but serious nonetheless.

 

 

I don't ever recall my university claiming that it only hires the very best people, or the president of the university claiming to know more about everything than anybody.

Or, for that matter, hiring so many people who turned out to be criminals.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Did he say that he knows more about ad agencies, their hiring practices, and low to mid level management practices?

I'm sure the university that you worked for hired several employees that have made grand mistakes before. 

I know you are above such reproach, as you are perfect.  I'd imaging that someone was to be held accountable for a misdeed there somewhere though, eh?

Or, is this just a bunch of back slapping, Trump Hating, good ol' boys humor?

The reason I ask is that you seem to be taking it very seriously.  That isn't to say that you have any real reasoning behind it, but serious nonetheless.

 

 

Should point out that even Trump thinks you are wrong:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/398887965302091776?s=20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
On 9/17/2020 at 2:29 PM, SkyDekker said:

So which exact decision did Obama make that turned "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" into a lie?

What evidence do you have that indicates this was untrue when he said it. What specific decision did he make that changed this?

His advisors admission.

Here is some info - https://www.politifact.com/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

His "You can keep your plan" mantra was just as true as Trumps comments about the covid being gone - Sounded good at the time, but anyone with a brain knew what was probably going to happen.

The left doubled and tripled and quadrupled down on that though didn't they?

Edited by turtlespeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

His advisors admission.

Here is some info - https://www.politifact.com/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

His "You can keep your plan" mantra was just as true as Trumps comments about the covid being gone - Sounded good at the time, but anyone with a brain knew what was probably going to happen.

The left doubled and tripled and quadrupled down on that though didn't they?

Doesn’t answer the question. What exact decision did he make. Same question you are asking above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

He decided to go forward with the mantra KNOWING it was false.

Did he know it was false? Did anything change with the bill after he said it? How do you know he knew at that time? Who told him? What specifically was he told?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kallend said:

Trump has gone forward with thousands of "mantra"s knowing they are false.  Many repeated over and over and over again.

So?  We know Trumps record.

It was asked, "What exact decision did he make. Same question you are asking above."

I answered the question, and so, now, you go on the defensive for Obama, and say Trump lied too.

Now you are making excuses for Obama.

One person did not cause the other to act.  You simply find Obama's lies justified, and palatable.  There is no outrage like you have for Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
9 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Did he know it was false? Did anything change with the bill after he said it? How do you know he knew at that time? Who told him? What specifically was he told?

Is NBC good enough for you? (Bolding Mine) I like how he goes on to say that they made SURE of it too.  [I was fucked over very well, and I'll not be voting for that party, at least not for president.]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance-flna8C11484394

That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them. 

Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

“This says that when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said  Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

Edited by turtlespeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 7:45 PM, turtlespeed said:

Is NBC good enough for you? (Bolding Mine) I like how he goes on to say that they made SURE of it too.  [I was fucked over very well, and I'll not be voting for that party, at least not for president.]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance-flna8C11484394

That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them. 

Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

“This says that when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said  Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

Nothing in that article says that Obama himself knew or was told or approved any of the changes or anything like that.

Remember up above you want evidence of Trump himself being involved. Not his campaign, not his administration, not people around him. Trump personally.

So, this is a big bone of contention for you with Obama, so live up to your own requests. Show where Obama himself is responsible and prove he himself knew it to be false. Not his administration, not his campaign, he himself. You know the same expectation you have of Trump..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Nothing in that article says that Obama himself knew or was told or approved any of the changes or anything like that.

Remember up above you want evidence of Trump himself being involved. Not his campaign, not his administration, not people around him. Trump personally.

So, this is a big bone of contention for you with Obama, so live up to your own requests. Show where Obama himself is responsible and prove he himself knew it to be false. Not his administration, not his campaign, he himself. You know the same expectation you have of Trump..... 

Do you think they kept it as secret from him?

What approval did Trump give to the image? vs What approval did Obama give to the mantra?

Really?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Do you think they kept it as secret from him?

What approval did Trump give to the image? vs What approval did Obama give to the mantra?

Really?  

So no direct evidence. Just your feels.

Isn't that what you are objecting to above? That Trump is getting blamed without evidence, but just based on how people feel about him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

So no direct evidence. Just your feels.

Isn't that what you are objecting to above? That Trump is getting blamed without evidence, but just based on how people feel about him?

Yeah.  Because Trump has been on the media saying, "If you like your mig, you can keep you mig."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1