3 3
kallend

TRUMP MUST GO

1 hour ago, olofscience said:

If you think the filled in area between the eagle's legs in the Nazi symbol is an obvious tail, then you're really making an effort

Then what do you think that is between it's legs?  What is the most logical thing it could be?  And it doesn't have to be obvious since it's practically just shitty clip art.

Here, compare the USMC to the Nazi:

1153963541_EGAbw.jpg.72bde577a644d99be69f0cbb26f72673.jpgnazi-germany-german-empire-second-world-war-reichsadler-eagle-swastika-png-clip-art.png.a3ffe37a024127bb7f9945c7d55b3102.png

A globe is a sphere. A circle with a design in it is not a sphere. 

An anchor is not  a null element.

A ribbon with a motto on it,  in an eagle's beak is not a null element.

The Trump logo has more graphic elements in common with the Nazi logo than either of them have in common with the USMC seal.

7 minutes ago, kallend said:

A globe is a sphere. A circle with a design in it is not a sphere. 

Talk about weaseling, lol.

I'm sure olof is right behind you trying to weasel around his silly tail argument.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Why do you have such a strong need to have "your" (should say borrowed) perception of a symbol believed and accepted?

I don't. All I did was throw out 2 points then watched as two trumpists started falling over themselves and twisting logic into knots to try to defend their beloved.:rofl:

• Like 1

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Coreece said:

I'm sure olof is right behind you trying to weasel around his silly tail argument.

:rofl:

My case for the tail is even stronger than for the wings. Shall we put it to a scientific test? Then we'll see who the weasel really is ;)

Oh and I put 'science' in my username because you know, I think I'm pretty good at it.

Not as good as kallend who is very distinguished, but I'm better at trolling the trolls :rofl:

Edited by olofscience

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Then what do you think that is between it's legs?  What is the most logical thing it could be?  And it doesn't have to be obvious since it's practically just shitty clip art.

If I said "tail feathers" instead of just "tail" then you really wouldn't have an argument, would you?

That's how flimsy your argument is.

And "it doesn't have to be obvious" is a requirement you waived arbitrarily. Adding "feathers" to my original point doesn't substantially change my point, so I think I can safely add that to close the tiny loophole you slithered through.

Edited by olofscience

(edited)
19 minutes ago, olofscience said:
2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Why do you have such a strong need to have "your" (should say borrowed) perception of a symbol believed and accepted?

I don't. All I did was throw out 2 points then watched as two trumpists started falling over themselves and twisting logic into knots to try to defend their beloved.

No, I simply posted a link and then you went on a tirade about two idiotic arguments that you haven't been able to defend in the least.  Several objective posters have already called you out on it, yet here you are still trolling and weaseling around your biased and inept observations.

11 minutes ago, olofscience said:
56 minutes ago, Coreece said:

If I said "tail feathers" instead of just "tail" then you really wouldn't have an argument, would you?

QED

Just stop weaseling around and answer the question, or just take yoink's advice and step off.

Edited by Coreece

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, they are standard heraldic elements as appropriate to seals, logos and trademarks.    A globe is a globe and a circle with something inside it is an annulet - NOT the same thing.

A ribbon or scroll with a motto in it ("Semper Fidelis") is a standard heraldic element, as is an anchor with a rope, so their absence is also meaningful.  The USMC seal has both, Trump logo and Nazi symbol have neither.

Educate yourself and stop looking foolish.

PS your weasel is not a standard heraldic charge and being one is nothing for you to be proud of.

Edited by kallend
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Just stop weaseling around and answer the question, or just take yoink's advice and step off.

I'm not the one weaseling around, it's an easy question to answer. That bit between the legs of the Nazi eagle could be the "vent" rather than the tail:

Identifying Birds With Eddy by Noraini - Educational Games for ...

Yes, there could be some ambiguity on what it could be, but that's the only place your argument could hide. In a dark corner of ambiguity.

However, the USMC eagle clearly, unmistakably shows the eagle's tail. My arguments don't have to hide in grey areas like yours.

(edited)

18 minutes ago, olofscience said:

I'm not the one weaseling around, it's an easy question to answer. That bit between the legs of the Nazi eagle could be the "vent" rather than the tail:

Yeah, you're totally weaseling around.  Trolling too, as you've already admitted.

31 minutes ago, olofscience said:

it's so much fun trolling

Yeah, there are a few of you guys here.  Not something to be proud of, and iirc it's a violation here.

Edited by Coreece

27 minutes ago, kallend said:

No, they are standard heraldic elements as appropriate to seals, logos and trademarks.    A globe is a globe and a circle with something inside it is an annulet - NOT the same thing.

A ribbon or scroll with a motto in it ("Semper Fidelis") is a standard heraldic element, as is an anchor with a rope, so their absence is also meaningful.  The USMC seal has both, Trump logo and Nazi symbol have neither.

I think most of us here pretty much agree that these are all similar concepts with a variety a specific differences/similarities across multiple variations.

8 minutes ago, Coreece said:

I think most of us here pretty much agree that these are all similar concepts with a variety a specific differences/similarities across multiple variations.

NO.  There is no similarity whatsoever between the presence of a graphic or heraldic  element and the absence of that element.

Should you ever want a coat of arms, I suggest "Weasel proper rampant reguardant on a field of tenne".

what

1 minute ago, kallend said:
13 minutes ago, Coreece said:

NO.  There is no similarity whatsoever

What part of "differences/similarities"  don't you understand?

11 minutes ago, Coreece said:

what

What part of "differences/similarities"  don't you understand?

I know that there is a difference between skydiving WITH a parachute and skydiving WITHOUT a parachute.  You seem to have difficulty with the concept.

7 minutes ago, olofscience said:
45 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Yeah, you're totally weaseling around.  Trolling too, as you've already admitted.

Yawn. Your argument wouldn't stand against the simplest test. You had to squeeze through a loophole the size of a small filled area between the Nazi eagle's legs.  You know what does that? Nazi weasels.

You were the one that kept complaining about how nobody was addressing you question about the tail, and then when I finally honored your request you just admit that you've been trolling and then imply that I'm a nazi weasel?

I think we're done here.

7 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

If your choice is to spend your time with this false narrative - then its more likely that you are the one suffering from that particular syndrome.

Perhaps, but he already admitted that he was deliberately trolling and then starts calling people "nazi weasels" when he can't support his arguments.

(edited)
59 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Perhaps, but he already admitted that he was deliberately trolling and then starts calling people "nazi weasels" when he can't support his arguments.

I supported my argument with a diagram(nicely labelled) and your only response was:

2 hours ago, Coreece said:

you're totally weaseling around

Who's the one who can't support their arguments again?

Edited by olofscience

1 hour ago, Coreece said:

Hi Coreece,

I thought that you were 'done here?'

And again; please?

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Coreece,

I thought that you were 'done here?'

I said I think we're done here, (as in olof and I) for calling me a nazi weasel.

. . .but apparently he still wants to play.

25 minutes ago, olofscience said:
51 minutes ago, Coreece said:

I supported my argument with a diagram(nicely labelled) and your only response was:

you're totally weaseling around

I don't mind playing this game with you, but that whole nazi weasel thing was taking it a bit too far, don't you think?

I suppose it could be the vent. . .if the nazis cut off it's tail.  But nice try - good effort. 

Perhaps you can take your own advice and ask an unbiased party whether they think it's a vent or a tail.  Are you willing to bet that most people will go with your vent?  How much?

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Coreece said:

I don't mind playing this game with you, but that whole nazi weasel thing was taking it a bit too far, don't you think?

Nope, your defence of the logo was taking it a bit too far.

I suppose it could be the vent

Thanks for conceding. Keep playing this game and you'll be doing that a lot more.

Perhaps you can take your own advice and ask an unbiased party whether they think it's a vent or a tail.  Are you willing to bet that most people will go with your vent?  How much?

Edit - Yes. here are a million ways to design this experiment, but hey let's start with these:

image.png.fd109220fac78192e6ffc93c7a2329ad.pngimage.png.a7d799123f73d74074659c4d1295329b.pngimage.png.0a311031b73754eebad2d4bd295048af.png

Oh wait...one of the google results completely omits the tail! Could it be that it was a very insignificant part of the other logo? Or they just filled it in with white so no weasels could weasel through?

Edited by olofscience