rushmc

Why do you suppose Facebook will not let me post this?

Well its because the page was pulled from Fox New's website and Facebook is not in the habit of linking to 404 page errors:

Something has gone wrong…

It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page

How did I get here?

The story, page, or video you were trying to get to might have been moved

It's possible there was a typo in the URL (Internet Address) you were trying to visit

What should I do now?

Click the back button on your browser

Head to our Homepage

Report this page as missing

Use the search box to find what you're looking for

(edited)

Not pulled

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/reps-jordan-and-meadows-democrats-dont-care-about-the-integrity-of-the-census

still on the site

Maybe your browser blocks it

You could’ve figured that out really easy but it didn’t really fit your narrative?

I just clicked on the link I posted and it worked fine 

Edited by rushmc

(edited)
4 minutes ago, rushmc said:

The link was spelled wrong the first time you posted it.  "jordaun".  Let us know whether FB blocks it when correctly spelled.

Edited by headoverheels

4 minutes ago, rushmc said:

I just copied and pasted it. I don’t know what happened. 

Probably works perfect for you every time though doesn’t it?

The two links are different. The first link doesn't work, the second link does. Jordan is spelled differently in the first link.

11 minutes ago, rushmc said:

You could’ve figured that out really easy but it didn’t really fit your narrative?

That is really ironic in this case. Considering you are actually trying to create a narrative.

You didn't mention the content of the article at any point. 

You were just whining and crying that FB was being mean to you. 

It's an editorial, an opinion piece. 

I'm sure I can find and link numerous editorals that argue the opposite.

I highly doubt that you would pay any attention to them, or acknowledge them in any way...

Except to call them 'fake news'. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rushmc said:

Not pulled

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/reps-jordan-and-meadows-democrats-dont-care-about-the-integrity-of-the-census

still on the site

Maybe your browser blocks it

I just clicked on the link I posted and it worked fine 

Don't be so paranoid.

There are two different links. You first has a typo, it says Jordaun Meadows. Obviously, it does not work. Your second is correct, it says Jordan Meadows. Obviously, it works.

So take the tinfoil off your head, put down the conspiracy theory magazines, and post the second link to Facebook.

To quote you... SMH!

Copied and pasted

period

Right. Fox News probably made a spelling error in the URL first time they posted it. In between you copying it the first time and trying to repost it they noticed and fixed the error. So then you navigated back to the site, copied and pasted it again and got the correct URL. It happens sometimes.

What absolutely definitely does not happen is Google, Apple or Microsoft inserting spelling errors into links you copy onto your clipboard to prevent you from being able to post Fox News stories to Facebook. That's just crazy talk.

(BTW, if you feel this outraged, oppressed and discriminated against by something that's not even happening, imagine how black people might feel. Food for thought.)

• Like 1

(edited)

I love that all of you love the distraction  while you Ignore content of the post. Liberals never like truth. Truth usually screws them (liberals) over

You didn't ask anyone about the content of the article, you said Facebook was blocking you from posting it. Everyone who responded was 100% on topic, responding to exactly what you wrote.

Therefore this post you have just made is a distraction, a clear attempt by you to ignore the truth that you were plain wrong.

Edited by jakee

(edited)
10 hours ago, rushmc said:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/reps-jordaun-and-meadows-democrats-dont-care-about-the-integrity-of-the-census

It looks like Facebook will not allow me to post this on my timeline.  So I try here

If you bothered to do a little research** rather than whining, you would have found that Facebook had serious technical problems yesterday and that millions of people (myself included) were unable to post anything at all there.

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWpfX1B6YWpZQU1FYXdUNURQN3kwbmNLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

** such as reading real news rather than Fox or Breitbart

Edited by kallend

I had a long talk with Zucks this morning about how he's getting sloppy and that people are onto him.  I mean It was so obvious what he was trying to do by shutting down Facebook the very same day this damning Fox news article came out.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Now nobody will ever know the truth.

1 hour ago, Coreece said:

I had a long talk with Zucks this morning about how he's getting sloppy and that people are onto him.  I mean It was so obvious what he was trying to do by shutting down Facebook the very same day this damning Fox news article came out.  Coincidence?  I think not.

That's exactly what someone would say who had a conversation with Zucks this morning about how he's trying to block the truth from getting onto Facebook.  Nice try but I see through your ruse, Marc Antony.

We all know that the real conspiracy on this site is that when I type the word "christian,"  there is no squiggly red line underneath it indicating a spelling error and prompting me to capitalize it,  like it does when I type the word "muslim," or "mexican."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coreece said:

Don't give up your day job, you won't make it as a stand-up comedian.

4 hours ago, Coreece said:

We all know that the real conspiracy on this site is that when I type the word "christian,"  there is no squiggly red line underneath it indicating a spelling error and prompting me to capitalize it,  like it does when I type the word "muslim," or "mexican."

I'm sick of autocorrect's shirt!