kallend

Trump's voter fraud commission disbanded

kallend

I guess it just wasn't finding what he wanted it to find.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367343-trump-dissolves-voter-fraud-commission

I liked the part about saying that it's because people weren't providing the documents he wanted and he didn't want to spend taxpayer money. Very altruistic. Also, me signed an executive order disbanding it so look for that to appear on his list of "accomplishments".
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>http://www.breitbart.com

Ah, so you still believe Bannon's claims! Cool.

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

So you agree Trump's campaign was treasonous. There's hope for you yet.

>What are they hiding?

This is the classic Rush two step.

===============
"Dems are stonewalling! They have absolutely no interest in stopping voter fraud. It’s truly extraordinary that one party in our system has made clear that they don’t care. Some people on the Left were getting uncomfortable about how much they were finding out."

"Republicans opposed it as well."

"Well, they were just trying to stop governmental overreach and return the power to the people. There's really not that much voter fraud. Why do Dems object to SAVING MONEY?"
================
"See here? Breitbart says that Clinton did some OTHER bad stuff! Why do the Dems not care about truth and justice? See, it's RIGHT HERE in black and white! She should be in JAIL!"

"The chairman of Breitbart just said that the Trump team committed treason."

"Well, uh, you can't believe everything you read."
================

jclalor

And yet after every American security agency has confirmed Russian interference in our election, Trump and the GOP think it doesn’t warrent an investigation.

Why do you post lies?

There has, to date, been no evidence of Russia changing the outcome of the election.

None. Period.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***And yet after every American security agency has confirmed Russian interference in our election, Trump and the GOP think it doesn’t warrent an investigation.

Why do you post lies?
Here's the truth; hope you don't go into anapylactic shock. It comes from the CIA, the FBI, the NSA and from Trump's campaign itself.
=============================
The CIA on Saturday said its director, Mike Pompeo, "stands by" the intelligence community’s declassified report that concluded Russia ran an influence campaign aimed at helping President Trump win the White House in 2016.

"The director stands by and has always stood by the January 2017 intelligence community assessment entitled: 'Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections.' The intelligence assessment with regard to Russian election meddling has not changed,” a spokesperson for the agency said when contacted by The Hill.
(The Hill, Nov 17)
============================
[Australian high commissioner] Downer had a night of heavy drinking with former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos at the Kensington Wine Rooms in London in May 2016.

According to the Times, it was Mr Downer who held his booze better — extracting an admission from Mr Papadopoulos that Russia was shopping dirt on Hillary Clinton to her political rivals.
[ABC Australia, Oct 17]
===============================
Bill Priestap, the FBI’s assistant director of its counterintelligence division, just told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia had mounted a sophisticated effort to undermine public confidence in the election — and to specifically hurt Hillary Clinton and help Trump.

“I think the primary goal, in my mind, was to sow discord, and to try to delegitimize our free and fair election process,” Priestap said. “I also think another of their goals, which the entire United States intelligence community stands behind, was to denigrate Secretary Clinton and to try to help then — current President Trump.”

Priestap is referencing a January report in which three US government agencies — the FBI, the CIA, and the National Security Agency — said Russia tried to give Trump a boost.
[Vox Jun 17]
================================
Russian military intelligence executed a cyberattack on at least one U.S. voting software supplier and sent spear-phishing emails to more than 100 local election officials just days before last November’s presidential election, according to a highly classified intelligence report obtained by The Intercept.

The top-secret National Security Agency document, which was provided anonymously to The Intercept and independently authenticated, analyzes intelligence very recently acquired by the agency about a months-long Russian intelligence cyber effort against elements of the U.S. election and voting infrastructure. The report, dated May 5, 2017, is the most detailed U.S. government account of Russian interference in the election that has yet come to light.
[The Intercept Jun 17]

Apparently you have a hard time reading before replying. But it doesn't matter. Trump is now nothing but a laughingstock. The end will probably come well before Mueller is finished. Trump will resign before summer. "Medical" reasons.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

***And yet after every American security agency has confirmed Russian interference in our election, Trump and the GOP think it doesn’t warrent an investigation.

Why do you post lies?

There has, to date, been no evidence of Russia changing the outcome of the election.

None. Period.

Ha ha!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

Why do you post lies?

None. Period.

You misread what he said which is that they attempted to influence the election, not that it changed the outcome. The bigger issue is that you're comparing this to someone committing an act but not hitting their target. It's the act that's criminal, not how you feel about the outcome.

Again he said, "And yet after every American security agency has confirmed Russian interference in our election, Trump and the GOP think it doesn’t warrent an investigation." Do you think an investigation is not warranted?

Sure, the penalty is different for attempted vs actual murder and what we're looking at is the attempt.

The outcome is debatable as an entirely other issue. I have a friend who was posting material that I personally tracked back to Russian sources. This person voted for Trump. Yes, he was always going to vote for Trump but he was one of many people regurgitating this material to others across the country.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

Why do you post lies?

None. Period.

That's not what he said. He said "[I]every American security agency has confirmed Russian interference in our election[/I]". Your rebuttal was that there was no evidence Russia changed the outcome - those are two very different things indeed.

I don't know whether or not your rebuttal is in fact correct but it is certainly addressing an entirely different point to the one raised. And even if your rebuttal were correct, there would still be very significant grounds for an investigation into even unsuccessful attempts to interfere in a democratic election.

rushmc

Why do you post lies?

None. Period.

Marc,

I come after you with a gun with the full intention of murdering you. I take a shot at you but miss.

I probably shouldn't be charged with anything, right? Or investigated? After all, I didn't actually change you from being alive to dead.

Do you not get that the outcome has no bearing on whether the action itself was illegal?