Phil1111

Should trump Apologize to Africa for Comments?

It has always been shown to me that "christians" are full of forgiveness for themselves and their kind, but not those they disagree with, consider heathens or just not worthy, and those of color.
A few of them here continue to show that.

Sometimes when I've pointed it out to christians I know, when they fail at something, "It's ok, I'm christian, god forgives me."
Always made me wonder why they strongly support the death penalty when their own "god" forgives the murderer. Yet still, they choose to celebrate death.
It's flat out insane.

RonD1120

No I do not. I want them legally residing in my country.

So you would be ok with legislation that reforms immigration and allows immigrants from Mexico and Central America to enter the country and reside legally?

Are you aware that there is virtually no option for that today?

Or is that how you want it?

No option for legal immigration, no illegals, no Mexican immigrants.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/why-don%E2%80%99t-they-just-get-line
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***No I do not. I want them legally residing in my country.

So you would be ok with legislation that reforms immigration and allows immigrants from Mexico and Central America to enter the country and reside legally?

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/why-don%E2%80%99t-they-just-get-line

After we secure the border we should begin to address that problem.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******No I do not. I want them legally residing in my country.

After we secure the border we should begin to address that problem.

Why? The idea of "securing the border" is a catchphrase that calls for impossible measures to undertake an impossible task.

If immigration was addressed, with a fair, equitable and realistic change in laws that allowed a reasonable number of our "southern neighbors" to immigrate legally, we wouldn't have to 'secure the border', either with stormtroopers or a stupid wall that Mexico is clearly not paying for, not when the toddler in chief demands $33,000,000,000 (that's thirty three billion dollars) to pay for it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

If immigration was addressed, with a fair, equitable and realistic change in laws that allowed a reasonable number of our "southern neighbors" to immigrate legally, we wouldn't have to 'secure the border', either with stormtroopers or a stupid wall that Mexico is clearly not paying for, not when the toddler in chief demands $33,000,000,000 (that's thirty three billion dollars) to pay for it.

Every time the WH Halfwit brings up money for the wall, those around him should just answer: "Don't worry, it is on schedule, and Mexico is paying for it, so we don't need to budget any of our money for it."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

RonD1120

I highly doubt that middle eastern dude you like to believe in is as white as you think he is.

If you are referring to Jesus the Christ, it could be. Makes no difference to me and my peers.

Maybe not to you and your peers, but how do you think he is going to feel about a bunch of racists wanting to get access to heaven?

Doesn't concern me. Entrance is based on accepting Him as the Christ and surrendering your ego. Repentance is the key. And, I never was or am a racist.

Considering you constantly see yourself as better than those who are not like you, it is hard to see how you have surrendered your ego. People who have don't go around trying to get other people fired for online postings.

Wouldn't be counting on entrance, buddy.