DJL

Which image has more people in it?

rushmc

Did YOU see the NEW CNN photo?

I only post to yours so it is saved:o
I mean, you speaking of intellect, correct?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Did YOU actually LOOK at it?

Did you see all the big white empty spaces in it? Did you use your spatial awareness to consider the difference in perspective? Y'know, talking of intellect and all:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Yes, we've been over that above. It's from a different perspective and was taken during the inauguration ceremony as Trump was speaking. See my post above that places the picture taken from the Washington Monument during the point at which Roy Blunt was speaking. They're all during the inauguration. there were fewer people there than Obama's. That's pretty much the end of the issue.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

***Only a "Trump-like" level of perception and intellect could see more on the Trump day photo.

Did YOU see the NEW CNN photo?

I only post to yours so it is saved:o
I mean, you speaking of intellect, correct?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

CNN isn't on the approved Trump media list. You will be reported and investigated for subversive actions against the leader....

With slightly less jest: you sure change your mind quickly on which sources can be trusted and which sources cannot be trusted.

Other people have already pointed out why the picture doesn't say what you think it does. But then, you are FAMOUS on here for posting things that show the exact opposite of what you think they do.

:D:D:D

jakee

The one that still shows massive empty spaces in the crowd? The one that illustrates Trump is too stupid to understand perspective, and that's why he thought the whole mall was full?

Yeah, we've seen it.

LOL

Yep

Losing it!
:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DJL

Yes, we've been over that above. It's from a different perspective and was taken during the inauguration ceremony as Trump was speaking. See my post above that places the picture taken from the Washington Monument during the point at which Roy Blunt was speaking. They're all during the inauguration. there were fewer people there than Obama's. That's pretty much the end of the issue.

And it is claimed that the Trump picture was taken before Trump was on stage

Timing is everyting
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

:D:D

So using your chosen sites against you is changing my mind:D

You guys are funny:D

Against who?

There isn't a sane person out there who thinks the crowd for Trump's inauguration was bigger. Nor does it matter...at all....except for your President's ego and I guess based on this....yours.

rushmc

***Yes, we've been over that above. It's from a different perspective and was taken during the inauguration ceremony as Trump was speaking. See my post above that places the picture taken from the Washington Monument during the point at which Roy Blunt was speaking. They're all during the inauguration. there were fewer people there than Obama's. That's pretty much the end of the issue.

And it is claimed that the Trump picture was taken before Trump was on stage

Timing is everyting

I'm pretty sure that's accurate. The statement for the timestamp was 12:01 but I believe Roy Blunt spoke just after 11:30.

SkyDekker

***:D:D

So using your chosen sites against you is changing my mind:D

You guys are funny:D

Against who?

There isn't a sane person out there who thinks the crowd for Trump's inauguration was bigger. Nor does it matter...at all....except for your President's ego and I guess based on this....yours.

Again, I can see why he thought the picture was wrong. Trump's perspective was even lower than the CNN camera so all he saw was a sea of people not the open space behind them. The Reuters photo is from behind them and nearly 555 ft in the air.

We know Trump is reactive and lies to protect his ego. Once he'd gotten butt-hurt about the size of his crowd and made and statement about it he was never going to back down.

rushmc

The one that still shows massive empty spaces in the crowd? The one that illustrates Trump is too stupid to understand perspective, and that's why he thought the whole mall was full?

Yeah, we've seen it.

LOL

Yep

Losing it!
:D

Could you please be absolutely clear about this - you can't see any empty white spaces in the Gigapixel image? Is that correct?

You think the Gigapixel image shows just as many people at Trump's inauguration as at Obama's? Is that correct?

If you could either confirm or deny those positions, that would be much appreciated.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

you've got it all wrong. it the modern application of an ancient art technique called "Trompe-l'œil" in modern media - because thats hard to pronounce it's been renamend: Trump-l'œil"
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Today from RawStory:

=======
President Donald Trump wrapped up his first formal interview at the White House by showing off several photos of his inauguration crowd, once again insisting—inaccurately—that his “audience was the biggest ever.”
=======

Yep. That is the most important issue that the US is dealing with. Glad to see Trump is spending so much effort trying to make everyone think his audience was bigly. All those other problems we face - the VA, the lack of anyone competent to oversee our nuclear stockpiles, aging infrastructure, national debt - can wait.