brenthutch

Trump cabinet

rehmwa

***For the record, I HATE the concept of dynastic rule in the US. I hated it with Bush, and Clinton, and I'm completely against it with Trump as well.

though I wouldn't be opposed to just replacing the dad with the daughter by the end of the calendar year

Agreed. I think there is a high probability anyone else in his family is more mentally stable and qualified.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

Well, except that it's against the law.

In regards to the son-in-law, they're trying to sidestep this law by simply not paying him a salary so it wouldn't "actually be a paid position".
I could swear there was a pile of promises about being the party of "law and order", of which there seems to be neither at this point.

Also of note, Sessions has been previously disqualified from a Federal Judge position due to being a racist.
Then today, we get the angry ex-military genius that was ran out of his DIA position because he has no control over himself and was just plain crazy.

This would be better if it was still a "reality" show.

Rules, Schmules.

Why should he start obeying them now?

You know, things like the Constitution. Particularly the Emoluments Clause.

Tim O'Brien, who wrote an excellent book on Trump in 2005, has written that he prides himself on being an "outlaw entrepreneur," and that Trump has advised others that "The motto of the outlaw is: 'Rules are meant to be broken.'"

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ryoder

******Dafuq she doing there???
:S

I don't see the issue.

If she's ever going to be a respected first lady then she needs exposure and training of how to communicate with world leaders.

Pssst!
Trump hasn't married his daughter...yet.:S

:D:D:D Doh!

Extremely rich, entitled white people all look the same to me. :P

normiss

Well, except that it's against the law.

In regards to the son-in-law, they're trying to sidestep this law by simply not paying him a salary so it wouldn't "actually be a paid position".
I could swear there was a pile of promises about being the party of "law and order", of which there seems to be neither at this point.

Also of note, Sessions has been previously disqualified from a Federal Judge position due to being a racist.
Then today, we get the angry ex-military genius that was ran out of his DIA position because he has no control over himself and was just plain crazy.

This would be better if it was still a "reality" show.

Can't wait for the real reality show come Jan. 21, 2017 .

trump reminds me of a neutron bomb. Effects people but leaves buildings intact. Michael Flynn has ideas about Islam and Saudi Arabia that seem to have developed from a one post mindset. Wahhabism and IS is the root of Islamic terror and Iran and Hezbollah are our friends. Any enemy of Islam is a friend of ours.Hence Putin is a good guy.