airdvr

CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/cnn-severs-ties-with-donna-brazile-230534

Hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks show Brazile, whose CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer, sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Hillary Clinton before the March CNN Democratic debate in Flint, as well as a possible question prior to a CNN town hall, also in March.

In a statement, CNN spokeswoman Lauren Pratapas said that on Oct. 14, the network accepted Brazile’s resignation.

“On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor. [Her deal had previously been suspended in July when she became the interim head of the DNC.] CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor,” Pratapas said.

More corruption from the Clinton camp. Brazile is the perfect head of the DNC...Department of National Corruption.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>More corruption from the Clinton camp.

Yep. Meanwhile, Lewandowski is still working for CNN AND the Trump Campaign, doing all the same things while getting paid twice for it.

Trump does corruption much better than the Clinton campaign can.

billvon

>Trump does corruption much better than the Clinton campaign can.

that's like stating a 50 foot wave is wetter than a 49 foot wave - the only point in even saying it is to just try and score impotent points

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

that's like stating a 50 foot wave is wetter than a 49 foot wave - the only point in even saying it is to just try and score impotent points

Yup.

The 'but your candidate did X, Y times worse than mine' response is a large part of the reason we're left with 2 entirely unlikable people who are going to be elected without many people really knowing what their policies are.

It's far easier to talk about scandals and behavior to drum up viewership or incite emotion around a watercooler than it is to talk about education or voting reform, and we're all to blame... I want to say that more than 95% of posts about either Hillary or Trump in here will get a response of that type within 3 replies. It's really lazy.

>that's like stating a 50 foot wave is wetter than a 49 foot wave - the only point in
>even saying it is to just try and score impotent points

In this case it's like stating a 50 foot wave is wetter than a 5 foot wave, and both are waves so you should worry about them in exactly the same way. After all, they're both waves.

The media likes to do the same sort of false-equivalency thing. "Now that we've talked to Dr. Smith about evolution, let's talk to Mr. Jones about young-earth creationism, so we can compare these two equally-valid theories." And that's irresponsible IMO. Any journalist can write down what people say; a good journalist places statements (and theories, and politicians) in context.

rehmwa

***>Trump does corruption much better than the Clinton campaign can.

Since we're on to comparative evaluations:

On a scale of 0 to 10, how much do I like Hillary? Answer - 0

On a scale of 0 to 10, how much do I like Trump? Answer - 0

On a scale of 0 to 10, how much do I dislike Hillary? Answer - 2

On a scale of 0 to 10, how much do I dislike Trump? Answer - 10

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

John Kallend is devoted to two things.... Stirring the pot (he is the master) and skydiving. Well maybe three .... he seems to like his wife.

I think he stirs for the Dem's as he gets mote bites that way - although if Trump offered him enough money he could switch and effect maybe 6 votes on dorkzone.com.

See you Friday Professor.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

mirage62

John Kallend is devoted to two things.... Stirring the pot (he is the master) and skydiving. Well maybe three .... he seems to like his wife.

I think he stirs for the Dem's as he gets mote bites that way - although if Trump offered him enough money he could switch and effect maybe 6 votes on dorkzone.com.

See you Friday Professor.

I like my Mooney too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

yoink

Yup.

The 'but your candidate did X, Y times worse than mine' response is a large part of the reason we're left with 2 entirely unlikable people who are going to be elected without many people really knowing what their policies are.

It's far easier to talk about scandals and behavior to drum up viewership or incite emotion around a watercooler than it is to talk about education or voting reform, and we're all to blame... I want to say that more than 95% of posts about either Hillary or Trump in here will get a response of that type within 3 replies. It's really lazy.

only 2

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants