rushmc

Podesta's Emails

mirage62

Vote Gary Johnson.....he'll lose but you won't have the god awful taste in your mouth the next morning.

If you can passionately defend either one of the other two....well it takes all kinds.

But if he gets >5% of the vote the party is eligible for funding next time which is in some sense a win ("from a certain point of view").

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I love the Russia cop out.

Not a cop out. Trump has already been shown to use rhetoric only used in the Russian press, even after it was retracted because it was wrong and made up.

There is no denying there is a very strong connection between Russia and the Trump candidacy.

Now the people who have been screaming for decades how incredibly evil communism is, are happily walking hand in hand with Putin because they cannot stomach a female capitalist.

billvon

>Vote Gary Johnson.....

Or McMullin (if you're in Utah.) He may have the best chance of winning any third party electoral votes.

You can vote McMullin even outside Utah. I'm told he's on ballots in a lot of states (I still have to check my absentee ballot). Plus, you can always write him in.

Just so far reading what is on his website, he and his running mate have impressive experience in domestic as well as foreign service. I could also get behind their platform. I don't agree with all of it, but what's presented sounds good to me to a large degree.

As for Johnson -- I thought another party needed 15% to qualify for future funding. Or is it polling at 15% gets you an invitation to the debates?
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

kallend

That should read "Podesta's emails, as altered by Russian hackers to make Clinton look bad".

Here is a little reality check for you.

- The US Government (under both Democrat and Republican leadership) has a long history of using propaganda to enhance it's interests throughout the world.

- The Russian Government also has a long history of using propaganda.

- The US Government (under Democrat and Republican leadership) has a long history of starting wars.

- The Russian Government also has a history of starting wars, just not nearly as many as the US has.

- The US and Russian Governments have not stopped spying on each other even though the Cold War supposedly ended over a quarter of a century ago. This latest cyber war between the two is just an extension of the espionage.

- The US Government and the Russian Government are presently engaged in a proxy war with each other in Syria and the Ukraine, and it was the US Government which started this proxy war when they decide they wanted a regime change in Syria.

- It is the Democrats who are talking about escalating this war through economic, cyber and yes military force. Have you not seen the speech HRC made when she so angrily made these references?

- The USA has never had a modern war conducted on it's soil. The Russians have.

End of reality, on to my opinions ...

It is so fucked up to listen to progressives go on and on about how Trump will start a nuclear war when it is the Obama and Clinton regime who are actually pushing the world closer to this possibility. Not saying it will happen, but it might if cooler heads don't prevail. The Russian people are not bad people. In fact the Russian people are very good people. Perhaps some of the older Russians don't know how to take care of themselves because they grew up in a time when they relied on the government to take of them (and history tells us the Soviet government did a piss poor job of taking care of their people). Likewise the majority of the US population are not bad people. But you are a fool if you think the US Government is innocent now that the WikiLeaks are coming out. Funny how the progressives loved the WikiLeaks when they first came on the scene. But now that the Democrats have been exposed as the corrupt and dishonest asses that they are (yes the elephants have their skeletons too) and that this is all Russian propaganda? What the fuck are you smoking and why aren't you sharing with the rest of us? The US Government (under Democrat and Republican leadership) are some of the most vile people in this world (they spy on their own people and the Democrats pay Americans to incite violence on other Americans), oh and yes Putin is KGB. Sure I think Trump is a jackass. But he's not wrong when he says "Why not work with the Russians". The Russian people are not bad people. So why the fuck are Democrats so eager to escalate this proxy war into possibly a full scale war.

You idiots are so hungry for power, it's MADD. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over