RonD1120

Jobs for People Who Hate People

RonD1120

Here is a sign of the times.

In what way is it a sign of the times?

You know what used to be a legitimate occupation? Being a freakin' hermit. There have always been people who want to avoid people.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Here is a sign of the times.

... says the guy who has gone off to live in a special sheltered enclave with the minimum possible risk of encountering people who he might not get on with.

Irony meter is off the scale.

Not irony, it is preparation. Our country is divided to the point that hatred of people establishes an employment classification.

I am a conservative Christian. Folks like you and others here have convinced me to be very cautious and aware when I am outside of my safe zone.

Next is SHTF.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The only reason I'd expect SHTF in the next few years would be if a liberal is elected, and the conservative population were to decide that the only way that could be changed is revolution. Kind of like the yahoos in Colorado or Oregon.

The fact that people one disagrees with win elections isn't necessarily a sign of cheating. It might just be that there are more of them, and they have the same rights.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

RonD1120

That article is most surely one of the seven seals. I'm expecting you'll get raptured any moment now so enjoy your trip to heaven okay buhbye now.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

RonD1120

Not irony, it is preparation. Our country is divided to the point that hatred of people establishes an employment classification.

LOL holy shit is that what you were going for?:D:D You think there has to be a divided political establishment for there to be antisocial loners?

And I don't think you've ever answered why, if a divided nation is so bad, you keep doing your level best to divide it further?

RonD1120

No, it is not a classification, it is just a list compiled by MSN from 2 government databases describing attributes of various jobs, almost all of which already existed back when the US House of Representatives was all sweetness and light.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

You give me way to much credit. I am just a watchman on the wall.

I'm just taking you at your word. You're endlessly bragging about successful you and your homeboys are at dividing your little enclave off from the rest of the nation - cold shouldering the minorities who are too scary to be around and the liberals who are too disgusting to be around. You also only claim to support right wing candidates who would never consider compromising on legislation with democrats.

A divided populace, on a local and national level, is what you claim to work for every day. So why do you think it's a bad thing?

yoink

Next is SHTF.

:D:D:D

You've been saying that for a while now, Ron. Doesn't it get tiring or depressing living with perpetual paranoia?

Truthfully, I am not paranoid. I have Jesus Christ as my Savior and the Holy Spirit to guide me. I believe other folks should get prepared as I and my tribe have done. Some of us moved to Central America. My wife and I chose not to.

We watched a very informative documentary on Noam Chomsky last night that explains the basics of what is coming down.

Whether you take notice of the signs or not is your choice.

I have spent my entire adult life helping parachutists and others be safe and make connections that would help them on their path. These posts are merely an another medium for safety advice.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

kallend

***Not irony, it is preparation. Our country is divided to the point that hatred of people establishes an employment classification.

No, it is not a classification, it is just a list compiled by MSN from 2 government databases describing attributes of various jobs, almost all of which already existed back when the US House of Representatives was all sweetness and light.

Just following your lead of grabbing headlines and posting them.

Regardless of the list or when it originated, the fact that a writer recognized the mood disorder in our society and created that title is significant.

>Our country is divided to the point that hatred of people establishes an
>employment classification.

And you're a good example of how hatred of people is a reason to live in an isolated, heavily armed compound. Most people don't have such issues.

RonD1120

******Not irony, it is preparation. Our country is divided to the point that hatred of people establishes an employment classification.

Regardless of the list or when it originated, the fact that a writer recognized the mood disorder in our society and created that title is significant.

I am a writer and I recognize that people who isolate themselves in the remote areas of the southeast, believe in invisible friends and are fearful of any signs of change in society are RIGHT WING NUT JOBS.

So it must be true.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What our society needs is more jobs for people who like people.

Like salespeople -- I think our society would be much better off with more salespeople. And preachers, particularly the ones you find on TV. Lots of 'em.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

RonD1120

Satan will give airtight logic for bad decisions.

Long distance truck driving. There is a great job for avoiding interacting with people. Satan helped me apply.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Satan will give airtight logic for bad decisions.

Long distance truck driving. There is a great job for avoiding interacting with people. Satan helped me apply.

Assuming that you aren't that old, better start training for something else, since the self-driving vehicles are going to cut that profession in another few years.

Assuming that you aren't that old, better start training for something else, since the self-driving vehicles are going to cut that profession in another few years.

I know. But at 59 yo, I'm going to be okay! Don't let your babies grow up to be truck drivers. Make them be doctors and lawyers and such.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

kallend

*********Not irony, it is preparation. Our country is divided to the point that hatred of people establishes an employment classification.

I am a writer and I recognize that people who isolate themselves in the remote areas of the southeast, believe in invisible friends and are fearful of any signs of change in society are RIGHT WING NUT JOBS.

As opposed to LEFT WING NUT JOBS.

Matthew 11:

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.