rushmc

This Years Election Season Re-run

kallend

*********I'll make a prediction. If Clinton wins, the hate spewed at her by Fox News, AM radio blowhards and the right wing click bait fringe websites will be off the charts. It will make what they have done to Obama the past 8 years look like child's play.

There is almost no person on the planet who could deal with it better though. I swear, she's been "training" her entire career for that aspect.

that is the funniest fucking thing posted all week:D:D

All she has trained for is to line her pockets by selling herself

Sure
She was worth $250k for a twenty minute speech. A speech she will not release the transcripts of.

I feel sorry for you Paul[:/]

So it's a problem when someone born into a modest middle class background makes money from her own efforts, but it's just fine to inherit a boatload of money like Donald and then, through four bankruptcies, stick others with the debts that you are responsible for.

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."

And, of course, the presumptive nominee of the party of family values has been through two divorces.

Republicans are very good at telling others how to live their lives (take responsibility, stand on your own feet, family values...) but piss-poor at doing it themselves.

I think it is the ethical way she conducts her business that is so disturbing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

So it's a problem when someone born into a modest middle class background makes money from her own efforts, but it's just fine to inherit a boatload of money like Donald and then, through four bankruptcies, stick others with the debts that you are responsible for.

Donald isn't a 'she'...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hi rush,

She was worth $250k for a twenty minute speech.

And just how much did Reagan make for his speeches after he left office? Or the ex-presidential record holder, Gerald Ford?

If you are going to condemn her for making money giving speeches then you should, in all fairmess, condemn Reagan, Ford, et al, also.

Jerry Baumchen

rushmc

She was worth $250k for a twenty minute speech. A speech she will not release the transcripts of.

If I was going to pay someone $250,000 to deliver a twenty minute lecture, I'd make sure that I retained at least partial control of distribution rights after the fact.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

turtlespeed

Why do you find it disturbing when people conduct their business ethically?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

www.politico.com/story/2016/05/barack-obama-white-house-transition-president-222911

Funny, I thought the far right had been telling us for years that Obama would suspend the constitution and declare himself dictator for life. Right after he confiscated all their guns, of course.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

www.politico.com/story/2016/05/barack-obama-white-house-transition-president-222911

Funny, I thought the far right had been telling us for years that Obama would suspend the constitution and declare himself dictator for life. Right after he confiscated all their guns, of course.

The FAR right - is nowhere near logical or reasonable. They tend to make up stories to try to dare you into hating Obama.

All in all, I don't think he has done as bad a job as some Presidents in the past.

In some cases he way overstepped his bounds. In some cases he acted very correctly. He was an immature President and made some mistakes early on in his presidency. Anyone new to that job would have.

On the other hand - The Far left is no better. They try to scare you into believing that the end of the world is going to happen any day now if we don't do something. They tend to be more violent in their protestations. They are just as illogical and unreasonable.

Bet you never expected that from me, did you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***www.politico.com/story/2016/05/barack-obama-white-house-transition-president-222911

The FAR right - is nowhere near logical or reasonable. They tend to make up stories to try to dare you into hating Obama.

All in all, I don't think he has done as bad a job as some Presidents in the past.

In some cases he way overstepped his bounds. In some cases he acted very correctly. He was an immature President and made some mistakes early on in his presidency. Anyone new to that job would have.

On the other hand - The Far left is no better. They try to scare you into believing that the end of the world is going to happen any day now if we don't do something. They tend to be more violent in their protestations. They are just as illogical and unreasonable.

Bet you never expected that from me, did you?

No! Who are you and what have you done with Turtle?! I agree with all of what you said except the relative violence bit - and thats subjective so you get a pass. :D Happy Saturday.
Never try to eat more than you can lift