Amazon

Hoods Off

Amazon

And some Democrats are scurrying around!
:D
From USA Today

The mayor of Lexington, Ky., says he's not a member of the Ku Klux Klan. Anonymous postings saying otherwise are "false, insulting and ridiculous," Jim Gray said in a statement on Monday.

Gray, the city's Democratic mayor, was responding to the release of names of purported KKK members by someone claiming to be with the hacktivist group Anonymous.

I know I know
There will be Republicans on the list too
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Couldn't happen to a more deserving group

Anonymous strikes again.

From USA Today

The mayor of Lexington, Ky., says he's not a member of the Ku Klux Klan. Anonymous postings saying otherwise are "false, insulting and ridiculous," Jim Gray said in a statement on Monday.

Gray, the city's Democratic mayor, was responding to the release of names of purported KKK members by someone claiming to be with the hacktivist group Anonymous.

I know I know

Personally I don't give a rats ass if they have a D or an R next to their name... if they are sheet wearin folk.. their neighbors need to know who they are... IF they don't already have a clue.

Amazon

******Couldn't happen to a more deserving group

Anonymous strikes again.

From USA Today

I know I know

Personally I don't give a rats ass if they have a D or an R next to their name... if they are sheet wearin folk.. their neighbors need to know who they are... IF they don't already have a clue.

agreed

Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

agreed

Rushmc agreeing with Amazon???:o
Is this one of the Signs of End Times?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

agreed

Rushmc agreeing with Amazon???:o
Is this one of the Signs of End Times?

It will at least leave a mark:P
Abraham Lincoln

justme12001

I agree! Let everyone know who they are!

Also, I have never understood why they wear the hoods. If you truly believe in something and want to stand up for it, why hide who you are, be proud of what you believe in....Even if it is ridiculous.

It was part of how they got to terrorize various groups.. ANONOMYSLY and by night.. and then go back to being the people that mattered in their communities in the light of day.

ryoder

Apparently, Anonymous said they *will* be releasing names on Nov 5.
But names have been released already, which may, or may not, have been done by Anonymous:

http://www.snopes.com/anonymous-opkkk/

Agreed. I looked at the list on Pastebin yesterday and it seemed sketchy as hell. Couple that with the fact it was released a few days before the "official" previously stated date of November 5th and to me it actually looks more like somebody's efforts to discredit Anonymous.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Amazon

***I agree! Let everyone know who they are!

Also, I have never understood why they wear the hoods. If you truly believe in something and want to stand up for it, why hide who you are, be proud of what you believe in....Even if it is ridiculous.

It was part of how they got to terrorize various groups.. ANONOMYSLY and by night.. and then go back to being the people that mattered in their communities in the light of day.

Exactly. Many of the KKK were community leaders that people looked up to and voted for, that otherwise may not have if they'd known they were KKK. There were police, firemen, judges, politicians, teachers, etc.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

How stupid they just looked at images and groups of people that liked something KKK on Facebook and made a list, I figured anon had hacked into some private kkk email server and got some real hard evidence.

Most of these people are out in the open and well known kkk advocates.

The list appears to detail social media profiles of people who had joined or "liked" KKK-related groups on Facebook and Google+. Many of the profiles featured racist imagery and slogans.

And the earlier list was a fake.