billeisele

Climate Change discussions

Scientists that disagree with the administration, hope they don't get disappeared

Woo Hoo - facts are good to have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkMweOVOOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN_oynx1D8w&spfreload=1
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

billeisele

Would that be the same Roger Pielke who wrote:

As I have summarized on the Climate Science weblog, humans activities do significantly alter the heat content of the climate system, although, based on the latest understanding, the radiative effect of CO2 has contributed, at most, only about 28% to the human-caused warming up to the present. The other 72% is still a result of human activities!

That one?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

As I have summarized on the Climate Science weblog, humans activities do significantly alter the heat content of the climate system, although, based on the latest understanding, the radiative effect of CO2 has contributed, at most, only about 28% to the human-caused warming up to the present. The other 72% is still a result of human activities!

That one?

Perhaps his government grant wasn't renewed and he decided to be truthful.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

billeisele

Scientists that disagree with the administration, hope they don't get disappeared

Woo Hoo - facts are good to have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkMweOVOOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN_oynx1D8w&spfreload=1

Facts are a great thing.....

And here is a look at your grandchildrens America.... better buy land inland now....FACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW5e61XSMHk&feature=iv&src_vid=VbiRNT_gWUQ&annotation_id=annotation_1859225607

Don't worry..... you will not be around.... but I have a feeling that your descendants will not remember their ancestors kindly. They will not be able to visit many of their ancestors gravesites.... There will be no rest in peace for so many. Burial vaults tend not to do well in floods... and beach erosion far inland to Columbia...

brenthutch

No FACTS, just a bunch of "ifs"

Only if's for those unwilling to accept reality.... while supporting the selling of ocean bottom to idiots like my mom .. but she will be buried next to my step father in the next few years. about 300 yards inland.... from the Atlantic Ocean on a sand bar that will be washing away.... there is not enough beach replenishment available to add that much altitude to that sand bar....

Amazon

***No FACTS, just a bunch of "ifs"

Only if's for those unwilling to accept reality.... while supporting the selling of ocean bottom to idiots like my mom .. but she will be buried next to my step father in the next few years. about 300 yards inland.... from the Atlantic Ocean on a sand bar that will be washing away.... there is not enough beach replenishment available to add that much altitude to that sand bar....

Please get some help.

brenthutch

******No FACTS, just a bunch of "ifs"

Please get some help.

I would say you just cain't help yourself....

Amazon

***No FACTS, just a bunch of "ifs"

You really like this kind of stuff don't ya....

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/29/flashback-abc-news-envisioned-apocalyptic-world-triggered-by-climate-change-video/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

This is actually a good article using real data regarding the rate of this planets warming.

His method is spelled out very clearly

in the in end

One of the strange things about the GISTEMP “Pause-busting” adjustments, is that the year with the highest rate of warming (since 1880) has changed. It used to be around 1998, with a warming rate of about +2.4 °C per century. After the adjustments, it moved to around 1937 (that’s right, 1937, back when the CO2 level was only about 300 ppm), with a warming rate of about +2.8 °C per century.

If you look at the NOAA series, they already had 1937 as the year with the highest rate of warming, so GISTEMP must have picked it up from NOAA when they switched to the new NCEI ERSST.v4 sea surface temperature reconstruction.

So, the next time that you hear somebody claiming that Global Warming is accelerating, show them a graph of the rate of warming. Some climate scientists seem to enjoy telling us that things are worse than predicted. Here is a chance to cheer them up with some good news. Somehow I don’t think that they will want to hear it.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/08/28/how-fast-is-the-earth-warming/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Anvilbrother

Did she really just call her mom an idiot or am I misreading that?

She is also a Tea Bagger..... and she caught it after moving to her current location and being around my Aunt... the ORIGINAL Church Lady ( well isn't that special)... also an idiot... and my uncle who sits there glued to FAUX NEWS all day from the time he gets up in the morning... comes completely unglued at 6 PM when asked to turn the channel to a real news station.

She lives 5 feet above sea level and any storm surge at all is guaranteed to do some urban renewal for her whole neighborhood... anything over 10 feet will wash away the aunt and uncles house too...

Anvilbrother

Respect for your elders.....SMH

Why... because they are all delusional and are living in some fantasy land of an America that never really did exist in the first place...... sorry but those who fall prey to propaganda posing as NEWS that seeks to scare them into more and greater support for some fascist militaristic decisions to go to war at the drop of a turban anywhere in the world is not what this country needs.. The Idocracy has risen.. long live the Idiocracy.

Anvilbrother

Respect for your elders.....SMH

OH and the reason I use There you go again... is your use of what the slang you are using refers to as the alternate meaning for it... which in you and several other posters is what you are really intimating... based on other posts you have made.

http://slangdefinition.com/smh-meaning/

SMH can stand for “so much hate” as well, although it is much less common than “shaking my head”.

As well as this one.. which is why I do not use it...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/SMH

Early 21st century: sometimes also interpreted as short for so much hate.

So.... thanks for the PA's.... as usual...

airdvr

That one?

Perhaps his government grant wasn't renewed and he decided to be truthful.

Nope. His recent research funded by the National Science Foundation. Maybe YOU could do some fact checking BEFORE posting nonsense.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

WRONG. Your reaching hard for that one girl. Everyone and their momma knows SMH means shake my head.

Quit trying to drum up something that isn't there. It stands for shake my head, not shitty milk shake or some other crap your trying to make up.

Next are you going to tell us LOL has some evil hidden PA just for you. Go grab a roll of tin foil instead of searching bing anymore. You can find anything you are looking for if you search hard enough these days, but it doesn't mean your right. Later tater

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

WRONG. Your reaching hard for that one girl. Everyone and their momma knows SMH means shake my head.

Quit trying to drum up something that isn't there. It stands for shake my head, not shitty milk shake or some other crap your trying to make up.

Next are you going to tell us LOL has some evil hidden PA just for you. Go grab a roll of tin foil instead of searching bing anymore. You can find anything you are looking for if you search hard enough these days, but it doesn't mean your right. Later tater

That is what several people I have seen who use it frequently... ACTUALLY mean by it.... I will go with the way I have seen it used...

Language.. even the shorthand as used on Social media is meant to convey something....

Knowing the vitriol for anything I say that comes from some of you.... I will go with context.

SMH-"To shake your head in disbelief at the words you just read or heard, no words can do it justice."

I can't help it if you roll in circles that would use it in any other way. Maybe find some nicer friends. :)

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

SMH-"To shake your head in disbelief at the words you just read or heard, no words can do it justice."

I can't help it if you roll in circles that would use it in any other way. Maybe find some nicer friends. :)

I do not roll in those circles... and they are certainly not friends.. I am far more picky of who I call friend.

Anvilbrother

Life is too short for all that.

Mine has already not been short.. but I knew many who did live a short life.. mine has been pretty damn cool... and based on our family genetics I have a few more decades now after fixing a few medical issues.

kallend

That one?

why does it NOT surprise me that you didn't take the time to listen to the brief? we may not (actually don't) agree on many things but at least I take the time to listen, read and try to understand each side of the discussion
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.