airdvr

Supreme Court turns away challenge to Wisconsin voter ID law

Amazon

Well your unsolicited and spitefully misogynistic PM is the reason I have blocked so many of the "compassionate conservatives" who have sent similar PM's to me in the past, which I had not done till your wonderful missive in the screenshot. So if you can refrain from personal attacks in the future that would be really swell.:ph34r:

Unless you have another account like certain other people... but unlike others... I do not... no matter how deep that paranoia runs:D:D

Hey you started the hit and run PMs. Im not the one to sit by and let you take shots at me without a return shot. Deal with that.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

***Well your unsolicited and spitefully misogynistic PM is the reason I have blocked so many of the "compassionate conservatives" who have sent similar PM's to me in the past, which I had not done till your wonderful missive in the screenshot. So if you can refrain from personal attacks in the future that would be really swell.:ph34r:

Unless you have another account like certain other people... but unlike others... I do not... no matter how deep that paranoia runs:D:D

Hey you started the hit and run PMs. Im not the one to sit by and let you take shots at me without a return shot. Deal with that.

I never sent Driver1 a PM EVER so until your wonderful example I had not blocked you.... so are you actually another screenname after all... that's agin the rules there bubba:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Aren't you one of the ones accusing me of that?

You do know the Mod Squad can track where the origin of posts are from right???
( Oh and even though I have the ability to look like I am posting from damn near anyplace in the world... and have the technical chops to do it.... Why bother..
I will stand by anything I have ever posted to anyone here on Dizzy.

Amazon

Why do conservatives HATE the USA and democracy so much? They know they can't win elections fairly, so they corrupt the rules to force an unfair advantage. The scumbags that support them are ignorant idiots.

Oh hi Amazon! :D

It sounded like Amazon...how many DZ.com accounts is she using?

I would like to thank the Compassionate Conservatives here for inviting me back to posting:)
I told Bill that I would no longer be posting on Dizzy because the rules are not applied in equanimity here. Sorry Bill but the compassionate conservatives want me back. ;)
I had not posted on Dizzy since Sept of last year but I keep getting PM's from people pointing out your obsessive need to think only I could come up with your well deserved pet names I that have for some of you.

As far as your assertion that I have been posting under other screen names... no.. I do not post under other usernames... unlike the ones that several of you have. I know this will get your little girl panties all in a bunch but I give out a sincere Thank you for inviting me back onto Dizzy.

Were the PM's you recieved as vitrolic as the one you sent me?

You think that was vitriolic ( cool... your spelling can improve when you want to ) with your propensity for love and light Marc?? I was just checking to see of you still had me blocked ;) I guess not huh :)
I see you are still posting one liners with abandon. Were you not told that is a no no???:ph34r:

Actually, the system unblocked you somehow
I have since fixed that problem
I can do without threats

WHOOSH... Way to miss the point completely and utterly Marc. There was no threat from me, just a suggestion that like many who claim to be one thing, they will be judged truly by the one who matters for their deeds in this life. [:/]

Your post PM to me
I will let others decide

GOOD DAWD you are such a Racist Alcoholic

Date Sent:
Jan 19, 2015, 7:38 PM

I think you are in for a big surprise in the not too distant future

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Why do conservatives HATE the USA and democracy so much? They know they can't win elections fairly, so they corrupt the rules to force an unfair advantage. The scumbags that support them are ignorant idiots.

I would like to thank the Compassionate Conservatives here for inviting me back to posting:)
I told Bill that I would no longer be posting on Dizzy because the rules are not applied in equanimity here. Sorry Bill but the compassionate conservatives want me back. ;)
I had not posted on Dizzy since Sept of last year but I keep getting PM's from people pointing out your obsessive need to think only I could come up with your well deserved pet names I that have for some of you.

As far as your assertion that I have been posting under other screen names... no.. I do not post under other usernames... unlike the ones that several of you have. I know this will get your little girl panties all in a bunch but I give out a sincere Thank you for inviting me back onto Dizzy.

Were the PM's you recieved as vitrolic as the one you sent me?

You think that was vitriolic ( cool... your spelling can improve when you want to ) with your propensity for love and light Marc?? I was just checking to see of you still had me blocked ;) I guess not huh :)
I see you are still posting one liners with abandon. Were you not told that is a no no???:ph34r:

Actually, the system unblocked you somehow
I have since fixed that problem
I can do without threats

WHOOSH... Way to miss the point completely and utterly Marc. There was no threat from me, just a suggestion that like many who claim to be one thing, they will be judged truly by the one who matters for their deeds in this life. [:/]

Your post PM to me
I will let others decide

GOOD DAWD you are such a Racist Alcoholic

Date Sent:
Jan 19, 2015, 7:38 PM

I think you are in for a big surprise in the not too distant future

STILL missing the point completely and utterly Marc. There was no threat from me, just a suggestion that like many who claim to be one thing, they will be judged truly by the one who matters for their deeds in this life.

Why don't you ask white Jesus???

Amazon

Welcome back...I'm sure your post will be...quite informative and will bring value to any future topics. For the record however, I would like to be known as the Most Compassionate Conservative.:D

Channman

Welcome back...I'm sure your post will be...quite informative and will bring value to any future topics. For the record however, I would like to be known as the Most Compassionate Conservative.:D

That title will need to be earned.

I go with " But by their fruit you will know them. Do they gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles?
"
Or we can go with the if it waddles, or if it quacks it must be of type Anas platyrhynchos Linnaeus.

Driver1

******Did she block you from replying to that PM? :P

yep

I rest my case.

Marc made my list of blocked posters long ago when I tried to answer back to one of his PM's and I got the "This user is not accepting PM's from you message."

But I guess truth in "The Rest of the Story" would not matter to you would it.
:ph34r::ph34r:

Just like I am not a big fan of posting PM's in public since that usually falls under the... "Take it to PM's" mantra.
But please remember, I do subscribe to do unto others as they have done unto you since it was evident long ago that the cyber bullies here would never follow the correct interpretation of that Matthew 7:12 passage.

Amazon

*********Did she block you from replying to that PM? :P

yep

I rest my case.

Marc made my list of blocked posters long ago when I tried to answer back to one of his PM's and I got the "This user is not accepting PM's from you message."

Just like I am not a big fan of posting PM's in public since that usually falls under the... "Take it to PM's" mantra.
But please remember, I do subscribe to do unto others as they have done unto you since it was evident long ago that the cyber bullies here would never follow the correct interpretation of that Matthew 7:12 passage.

Nor should we forget the correct interpretation of that Matthew 7:1 passage. But I think we have spent a lot of time here hijacking the original topic.

So what do you think about said topic?

Amazon

*********Did she block you from replying to that PM? :P

yep

I rest my case.

So how do you explain the drive by PMs I get from you while I'm blocked from responding?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Personally I think politics in Wisconsin took a far right turn just after they jumped the shark and into bed with all that Koch Brothers money.
They own the governor... and they seem to own a lot more in Wisconsin now. [:/]

That said I think at this point a FREE Federal ID like the Passport card should be issued to EVERY American. There are far too many people in this country who because of policies in place since about 1980 have devastated millions of Americans who now have no jobs and in rural area's no chance of finding a job will have to choose between many things... and money to enhance public revenue when they can barely feed themselves is a travesty and un-American.>:(

Answer turtle's question. Fact is, you have done drive-by PM's on people who hadn't even gotten ugly with you, and blocked them anyway.

NOW you're complaining because they've blocked you? Eh.... :S

There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

turtlespeed

************Did she block you from replying to that PM? :P

yep

I rest my case.

So how do you explain the drive by PMs I get from you while I'm blocked from responding?

How many PA's have you made to me Clint???

I thought you blocked me long ago.. That is what you said wasn't it???
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4710752#4710752:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Driver1

Answer turtle's question. Fact is, you have done drive-by PM's on people who hadn't even gotten ugly with you, and blocked them anyway.

jeez instead of hijacking the thread why don't you take it to PM's :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Driver1

I did answer his question.... but not because some abusive cyber bully tells me to.:D:D

Are you going to post my "drive by PM" to you???:S:S:S? Screenshot so you do not edit it from on of your probable other sock puppet screennames???

This just gets better and better:ph34r:

Dig

Dig...
DIG

Amazon

***************Did she block you from replying to that PM? :P

yep

I rest my case.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4710752#4710752:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I believe my words were something along the lines that I wasn't aware anyone still had you not blocked.

You used to have a sense of humor, what happened?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******************Did she block you from replying to that PM? :P

yep

I rest my case.

I believe my words were something along the lines that I wasn't aware anyone still had you not blocked.

You used to have a sense of humor, what happened?

You did Clint... what changed?
Your posting style certainly changed from years ago when I first met you. [:/]

ryoder

Can't we all just get along?[:/]

Welcome back, 'Zon!B|

What brand of popcorn do you prefer.... I got some killer gourmet stuff;);)

Edited to add No I do not believe many here can get along.. too much has happened in their lives contrary to how they believed their lives should have gone.