Driver1

Iran wants to ban vasectomies and cut access to contraceptives

Driver1

You mean, ingratiating themselves with Republican senators?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

jdkalou

WOW.............................that's what you two gleened from the article.

I know, right? We all know Islamic states tend to be ultra-conservative in values. Just sucks for women, because they'll lose their rights/freedoms that they've gained over the past couple decades.

Look, I'm a far right leaner when it comes to fiscal government, but a left when it comes to civil and social liberties.

But, as to my OP, you guys don't think Iran wanting to double their population from 75 million to 150 million in a generation doesn't raise eyebrows? Maybe not our generation, but it could be something for the next one to keep an eye on.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Just like our ultra-conservative states in the South. They also try to limit women's choice; rolling back rights/freedoms that they have gained over the past decade.

The irony.

Driver1

I know, right? We all know Islamic states tend to be ultra-conservative in values. Just sucks for women, because they'll lose their rights/freedoms that they've gained over the past couple decades.

But, as to my OP, you guys don't think Iran wanting to double their population from 75 million to 150 million in a generation doesn't raise eyebrows? Maybe not our generation, but it could be something for the next one to keep an eye on.

Are you insinuating they want to grow a larger population to support a larger standing army to then project their power over the region? Then, Iran's policy of population restriction over the last few decades should have been seen as a reason not to be worried about them, yet we still kept hearing about them as a threat. Which seems to make this a kind of 'boy who cried wolf' situation, doesn't it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

***>Iran wants to ban vasectomies and cut access to contraceptives

Geez. Next thing you know they'll name a Pope.

I wonder what they think about Sewadicktomies.

Same opinion that they have for professors.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun