rushmc

Fox News is the most trusted television outlet for news.

Driver1

******What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

An absolutly perfect liberal reply

thanks

Yep. Perfectly stated.

Well, at least it's more syllables than "Bam!"
Good boy. Bark like a dog. Now go fetch!

Andy9o8

*********What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

thanks

Yep. Perfectly stated.

I think I will steal this

What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

******What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

You're a liberal?

Again

What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

Abraham Lincoln

jakee

You're a liberal?

Sorry, I feel bad about my last reply to you
The following is probably more apropos

Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I think I will steal this

Of course you will. Copy and paste; it's what you do.

You should try coming up with an original thought once in awhile. It's good for the brain.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I think I will steal this

Of course you will. Copy and paste, it's what you do.

You should try coming up with an original thought once in awhile. It's good for the brain.

Of course it is

:D

Not so cute when your own words can be used against you huh:|
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Stop...you're making the rest of us conservatives look stoooopid.

Most people can tell the smart conservatives from the . . . other ones.

Of course you can
Abraham Lincoln

Andy9o8

*********What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

thanks

Yep. Perfectly stated.

You calling me a dog? :D

That's cute. Go screech like a cat with its tail under the rocker. :P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Do you find this interesting?

Abraham Lincoln

JohnnyMarko

Why even post specific topics and links in SC? There should just be one thread where people bitch back and forth and run in circles, but there's maybe 1 worthwhile post out of 300 threads.

Indeed. No argument there. Maybe they should just dump Speakers Corner into the recycle bin and take if off the site. :P

JohnnyMarko

Why even post specific topics and links in SC? There should just be one thread where people bitch back and forth and run in circles, but there's maybe 1 worthwhile post out of 300 threads.

We already have that- the DB Cooper thread.

Again***What can I say? 30% of the population are gullible and well below average in intelligence. They will believe literally anything told to them that supports their pre-existing beliefs.

Yep, sounds exactly like stuff you say. So you're a liberal?

OK, regurtitating pre-packaged soundbites instead of using your own words... now you sound like a far-right dittohead again. This is confusing!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

A Quinnipiac poll of 1286 registered voters released Monday shows that Fox News is the most trusted television outlet for news. Fox News earned the trust of 29% of those asked which network they trusted the most. MSNBC came in dead last at 7%. The once legendary broadcast networks, CBS News, NBC News, and ABC News flamed out at 10%, 10%, and 8%, respectively.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2173

Let the flaming begin:D

Considering how frequently Fox News and/or its guests are caught with their pants on fire, this really says a lot more about the American conservative than anything else.

Thank you for posting, it clears things up.

SkyDekker

A Quinnipiac poll of 1286 registered voters released Monday shows that Fox News is the most trusted television outlet for news. Fox News earned the trust of 29% of those asked which network they trusted the most. MSNBC came in dead last at 7%. The once legendary broadcast networks, CBS News, NBC News, and ABC News flamed out at 10%, 10%, and 8%, respectively.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2173

Let the flaming begin:D

Considering how frequently Fox News and/or its guests are caught with their pants on fire, this really says a lot more about the American conservative than anything else.

Thank you for posting, it clears things up.

Yeah umm Ok--Brain Williams--http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nbc-reportedly-has-dossier-of-brian-williams-lies-investigating-his-expense-accounts/

Racheal Maddow-http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/busted-rachel-maddow-msnbc-caught-in-embarrassing-lie-refuse-to-correct/

Alex Wagner-http://nationalreport.net/msnbc-anchor-resigns-admits-spreading-lies-behalf-obama/

liberals like to make claims that fox is lying while liberals are ACTUALLY lying..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

liberals like to make claims that fox is lying while liberals are ACTUALLY lying..

They aren't claims. They are facts. (and Liberals lying doesn't change that fact)

You pretending these are just "claims" illustrates my point very nicely though. This poll says more about those watching Fox News then it says about Fox News.

quade

You're right. In the social science of Communications it's called, "Confirmation Bias."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

SkyDekker

They aren't claims. They are facts. (and Liberals lying doesn't change that fact)

You pretending these are just "claims" illustrates my point very nicely though. This poll says more about those watching Fox News then it says about Fox News.

I posted FACTS for you please post the lies told on FOX. Not what you think is a lie an actual out and out lie on purpose such as the ones I posted.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

I posted FACTS for you please post the lies told on FOX. Not what you think is a lie an actual out and out lie on purpose such as the ones I posted.

Here, start with 50 of them:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/feb/26/fact-checks-behind-daily-shows-50-fox-news-lies/

SkyDekker

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/feb/26/fact-checks-behind-daily-shows-50-fox-news-lies/

BURNN!!!!!!

SkyDekker

Here's a list of links, mostly about CNN's lies. See, they all do it. http://www.google.com/search?q=cnn+lies+exposed&revid=1801170347&sa=X&ei=Kb4AVa7KFo2HyATUpIHIAw&ved=0CCgQ1QIoAA

Just saying...