airdvr

751 "No-Go" Zones in France where non-muslims aren't allowed?

rushmc

I am learning about it for now

Re UKIP (Nigel Farage's party) they have won a couple of seats around the country by pushing the anti immigration bandwagon, and I think a Tory defected to them in an area where he was a shoo-in as well.
However they are starting to attract the same sorts of people as the BNP who generally only open their mouths to change feet, and genuinely are racist, xenophobic, bigoted and sexist, both in terms of followers and of the politicians themselves. This isn't a left vs right thing, its everyone normal vs the genuinely abhorrent.
The fact that the daily mail tends to love UKIP should be a good clue.....

Liberals today call anyone they dont agree with all the crap you list above
Forgive me if I dont take your word for it

That is a mostly true statement.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Stumpy

Fine - to both rushmc and his cheerleader.
Continue to post articles quoting UKIP and continue to look stupid, as well as being associated with their ideology. I have no problems with that.

The only way either of us would look stupid would be to cower to your bullying posts
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Ok, but you've been given the information and it's easy enough to find out for yourself.

Quoting Farage to prove Muslim ghettos exist is like proving the postman's dangerous because the dog barks at him. It's the dog's job to bark at the postman, he'll do it regardless.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Ok, but you've been given the information and it's easy enough to find out for yourself.

Quoting Farage to prove Muslim ghettos exist is like proving the postman's dangerous because the dog barks at him. It's the dog's job to bark at the postman, he'll do it regardless.

and I view supporting Obama the same way. Do you?

You expect someone to trust what you say but......

You still need to get over yourself
Abraham Lincoln

Here is a better example

I am telling you the Tea Party is NOT racist

And they are not

Yet many liberals call them racist

Why? To try and marginalize them because they have differing views

BUT
Since liberals can not deal with what they really are, labels and names are placed to try and shut them down

You doing the same to UKIP?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

and I view supporting Obama the same way. Do you?

Uh, no - because that's a fundamentally different concept.

Something that works the same way would be quoting Obama to prove that Obamacare is a success, or that unemployment has fallen during the Obama administration. Of course he's going to say that, it's his job to say that. But would you view it as a reliable source of information?

The tea party isn't a party. I don't think it has enough structure or recognised leaders to give it any definitive label. Besides, I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

jakee

The tea party isn't a party. I don't think it has enough structure or recognised leaders to give it any definitive label. Besides, I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

Nice bail[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***The tea party isn't a party. I don't think it has enough structure or recognised leaders to give it any definitive label. Besides, I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

You brought it up. You could have just typed 'UKIP racist' into google and read through their litany of overtly bigotted fuck-ups for yourself, but instead you decided to go down this road and drag the Tea Party into it just for the sake of being argumentative. So here we are. Happy?

jakee

I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

agree - but you can insert just about any movement into that assessment and it's a true statement

If it wasn't, then this forum wouldn't exist.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

jakee

******The tea party isn't a party. I don't think it has enough structure or recognised leaders to give it any definitive label. Besides, I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

You brought it up. You could have just typed 'UKIP racist' into google and read through their litany of overtly bigotted fuck-ups for yourself, but instead you decided to go down this road and drag the Tea Party into it just for the sake of being argumentative. So here we are. Happy?

All I am saying is many here call the Tea Party racist
I know they are not
I sure as fuck am not going to just believe you or the media for the most part either

You use labels to dismiss differnt groups and people
Fuck that
I dont acept that
Get over yourself
Abraham Lincoln

rehmwa

***I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

agree - but you can insert just about any movement into that assessment and it's a true statement

Or no?

There are elements of all the main parties that are orbiting somewhere beyond saturn but like 'em or hate 'em for the most part the actual leadership are undeniably sane.

I know they are not
I sure as fuck am not going to just believe you or the media for the most part either

Ok, so in that case there is absolutely no way that you will ever have the faintest idea what is happening in this country or continent. So why are you even in this thread posting bullshit media claims about what is actually happening over here?

Fuck that
I dont acept that

Of course you don't. On a related note, I'm going to go away and search for posts that use the term "low information voter" to describe anyone who voted for Obama. I wonder whose name I'll find popping up?

I'd suggest you lose the hypocrisy, but I doubt it would do any good.

jakee

I know they are not

Ok, so in that case there is absolutely no way that you will ever have the faintest idea what is happening in this country or continent. So why are you even in this thread posting bullshit media claims about what is actually happening over here?

Fuck that
I dont acept that

Of course you don't. On a related note, I'm going to go away and search for posts that use the term "low information voter" to describe anyone who voted for Obama. I wonder whose name I'll find popping up?

I'd suggest you lose the hypocrisy, but I doubt it would do any good.

Of course I will never have a clue
If I dont agree with you then I am stupid or worse

BTW
Low information voters are those who make and or believe claims made by others
You know
You can keep your policy?
Your Dr?
Price will go down by $2500 per family

Did you believe it?
I didnt and said so here

Search away my friend

Now leave me to my no faintest idea world (the one you live in anyway) and my pointless existance:)
Oh
Obama was going to make the US popular in the world again
Got that done too huh:D:D

Label away
Abraham Lincoln

No, seriously, tell me how you would ever get a clue? If you refuse to believe anything that is said by people who live here, or anything in the media even if it involves direct quotes or even audio conversations then how will you ever find anything out?

And why did you think the Farage link was even worth posting in the first place if you had no idea whether any of it was true or not and won't look for or listen to any other information relating to it? What's the point? What are you even doing here?

jakee

No, seriously, tell me how you would ever get a clue? If you refuse to believe anything that is said by people who live here, or anything in the media even if it involves direct quotes or even audio conversations then how will you ever find anything out?

And why did you think the Farage link was even worth posting in the first place if you had no idea whether any of it was true or not and won't look for or listen to any other information relating to it? What's the point? What are you even doing here?

You did not refute anything in the link other than to post that Ukip is racist

What do you think was wrong with the info?
You did not refute any of it other than to use a label
Abraham Lincoln

What do you think is right about it? You say you don't trust the media, what was it about that story that struck you as credible? Why did you think the statement from Farage was worth reposting when you have decided without even looking that any information you find on the web about him or his party will not be worth reading?

Evidently you think leaving the EU is wrong
Explains a lot

Like what? Why do you think leaving the EU is right?

rushmc

*********The tea party isn't a party. I don't think it has enough structure or recognised leaders to give it any definitive label. Besides, I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

I know they are not

Fuck that
I dont acept that
Get over yourself

Lol aren't you labelling him and dismissing him?

SkyDekker

************The tea party isn't a party. I don't think it has enough structure or recognised leaders to give it any definitive label. Besides, I think the main criticism of the movement isn't that it's racist but that it's highest profile exponents are utterly mental and disconnected with reality.

I know they are not

Fuck that
I dont acept that
Get over yourself

Lol aren't you labelling him and dismissing him?

Bah......

:P
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

What do you think is right about it? You say you don't trust the media, what was it about that story that struck you as credible? Why did you think the statement from Farage was worth reposting when you have decided without even looking that any information you find on the web about him or his party will not be worth reading?

Evidently you think leaving the EU is wrong
Explains a lot

Like what? Why do you think leaving the EU is right?

:D:D

you answer questions worse than kallend
Abraham Lincoln